Job Title: Content Executive
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Job type: Full time - Contract
We are Click Consult, a multi award-winning search marketing agency working with prestigious brands and SMEs to maximise their online visibility. We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and dedication are recognised.
We are looking for a full time digital content writer to join our experienced copy team initially as maternity cover (12 months fixed term). Working alongside our SEO and content marketing teams, you will be responsible for writing, proofreading and editing copy for a wide range of clients in a timely manner, while adhering to our high-quality standards.
This will be a fixed term contract for maternity cover only but has the potential to become a permanent role in the future.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating engaging and relevant copy for a range of online content, including blogs, web copy, ebooks and infographics to tight deadlines.
* Proofreading copy to ensure correct spelling and punctuation, and factual and grammatical accuracy.
* Providing constructive critical feedback on colleagues' written work respectfully and tactfully.
* Taking constructive critical feedback positively and amending copy as required.
* Updating spreadsheets, templates and other documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
* Generating new and original content ideas in line with clients' objectives.
* Assisting other creative teams with the development of ideas and content assets.
Our culture and rewards:
We work hard, but we also make sure our team is not overworked by creating regular capacity plans and sharing the load in a fair and collaborative manner. Working in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere, you will have regular team meetings and 1-2-1's with your manager to engage and develop.
* Hybrid working policy (3 days in office, 2 from home)
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* 22 days holiday increasing to 27 with long service plus bank holidays
* Plus everyone gets their birthday off
* Monthly funded company social activities
* Quarterly employee recognition and rewards up to £1,000
* Quarterly bonus scheme
* Mental health support and employee helpline
* Flexible working available on request
* 'Me Time' (allowance to attend personal appointments)
* 10 days full sick pay increasing to 20 days with long service
* Life assurance benefit
Relevant skills and experience include:
* Passion for generating new and original ideas - essential
* Ability to write creatively on a wide range of topics - essential
* Ability to accurately and efficiently proofread copy - essential
* Ability to adapt writing style for different audiences - essential
* Ability to work in both a small team environment, and use initiative to work independently - essential
* Ability to communicate and work with various departments and individuals effectively - essential
* Ability to work within deadlines - essential
* Educated to A-Level English as minimum - highly desirable
* English/Journalism/Creative Writing degree - desirable
* Previous experience of online writing - desirable (examples required)
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and become our next Content Executive, we want to hear from you!
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Digital Content Editor, Website Editor, Website Content Managing, Web Content Editor, Copywriter, Copywriting, Content Assistant, Digital Marketing, Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Content Manager may also be considered for this role.