We are looking for an Account Manager to join our busy studio. Your role is an integral part of the client team and you will support the team on all account management tasks on a mix of exciting client projects.
We are a fun, close-knit team based in Aldwych, Central London, with great clients ranging from multinationals to smaller, family-owned businesses.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 year’s experience as an Account Manager in an agency.
We’re looking for a good team player, with a proven ability to prioritise and excellent attention to detail. Get in touch for more details if you think this could be the role for you.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional writing ability and grammar accuracy
- Demonstrated project management experience
- A team player with empathetic people skills, enthusiastic and motivated
- Able to think on your feet, proactive and eager to find solutions
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Interest in B2B marketing
- Experience in using Microsoft Office apps (PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
Further responsibilities include
- Managing specific clients and accounts, large and small
- Responsibility for growing accounts, and building relationships with clients
- Managing the successful delivery of key work - from content, to campaigns, to website builds
- Building a good and supportive relationship with both the internal team and third party suppliers
- Writing proposals and estimates based on client briefings
- Aiding in the completion of online tenders
Working hours are 9.30am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
In your cover letter, please state:
- Your remuneration expectations; When you would be able to start and your availability in general; Any previous experience you feel is relevant to this role
We regret that, due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact candidates who have not been successful in securing an interview, and we thank you for your understanding.
To apply for the position, please send a full CV and a covering letter of no more than one page to Milissa.firstname.lastname@example.org.