Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Location: Tower Hill, London
Job Type: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Are you a multi-talented marketing professional who can connect with young people with passion for music, design, hospitality or fashion?
Do you have a proven track record of successfully creating, implementing and monitoring marketing campaigns?
London College of Contemporary Arts (LCCA) is a dedicated institution specialising in business, creativity, contemporary art, experiential and real-world learning with a broad network of industry connections, aided by our association with University College of Arts (UCA) and other leading brands. With LCCA's pedagogic approach to experiential blended learning, we empower our students to get a real feel for working within the business world or creative industries, by shaping a career in the sector.
Assisting the Marketing Manager in the creation of online and offline advertising campaigns. Continually displaying in-depth knowledge of marketing good practice and translating ideas across all channels, in line with lead targets and ROI. The Senior Marketing Executive is also in charge of supervising our PPC and natural search channels in order to drive high quality traffic to our website and improve customer journey.
Taking a hands-on role in measuring ROI, ensuring that campaigns are optimised and completed on time as well as tracked and monitored.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
* Online PPC/online channels budget management
* Providing research and understanding business strategy, our industry, competitors, key drivers and environment
* Providing guidance and working with the Undergraduate Marketing Executive
* Delivering ROI on marketing & sales revenue targets
* Achieving lead generation targets across all LPC channels
* Delivering a fully integrated marketing plan and strategy for the Undergraduate Product Channel sin conjunction with the Marketing Manager
* Improving consumer journey across all touch points for both prospective and current students
* Liaising with external partners to support in dual branded marketing communications and activities
* Supporting and delivering ad hoc projects for the marketing team and group brands based on business needs and dependent on performance
* Integrating the social media and PR teams in line with all marketing activities
* Liaising with the design, copy and brand teams to ensure brand consistency and delivery of all campaigns creatively
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent digital marketing skills by developing and executing marketing initiatives for the procedural areas of responsibility. The ability to work and deliver activities/projects within a defined timeline and aligned with SMT. To show management skills by leading external agencies, when appropriate, to efficiently manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials, and online activities.
* Experience in online/digital marketing in some of the following areas; digital marketing, social media, Google, display, SEO / natural search
* Demonstrative track record of success in contributing to online / digital campaigns
Why join us:
LCCM & LCCA are part of the GUS group, which is an international network of higher-education institutions brought together by a shared passion for accessible, industry-relevant qualifications. Our institutional culture was built upon our history and values. Our shared values - student, focus, communication, collaboration, respect, competence, entrepreneurship, and integrity - are more than aspiration. We display and expect these beliefs and behaviours from our colleagues equally.
What we offer our colleagues:
* A Hybrid working model - we encourage flexible working to aid productivity and a healthy work-life balance
* My Rewards Hub - handpicked discounts and deals from a wide and ever-growing list of providers
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - a dedicated 24/7 access platform
* Training & Development opportunities on offer
* A great Refer-A-Friend (RAF) scheme in operation
* Socials via 'GOSH': We love to celebrate events, our successes, recognise our colleagues for their contribution
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
To apply, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV and Covering Letter stating clearly how you meet the essential requirements or contact a team member to discuss further.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Administrator, Digital Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Officer, Marketing Support Administrator may also be considered.