The Senior Marketing Manager, EMEA role will support the Jewellery, Watches and Wine departments as well as work closely with the Geneva office on regional projects. This role is responsible for the development, management and implementation of successful and innovative multi-channel luxury marketing campaigns, while ensuring both departmental and brand objectives and targets are met/exceeded. Highly collaborative, this role partners with Specialists, Creative, Content, Press, Digital, Exhibition and Proposals teams as well as external agencies. The role will also work closely with Client Insight, Business Intelligence and CRM to ensure all campaigns are based on client data.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (will include but not limited to)
- Accountable for developing and executing an effective marketing strategy to support the Luxury portfolios to deliver against targets and objectives driving brand awareness, audience engagement, revenue growth and innovation.
- Drive best practices strategy and successful collaboration with cross-functional teams including communications, creative, digital and content.
- Create and execute integrated and innovative marketing campaigns across channels, including creative, content, email, social media, paid advertising, direct mail, email, website, proposals, exhibition and events.
- Define campaign pillars, objectives, key performance indicators (KPIs) for campaigns. Track performance metrics to optimise campaign and inform decisions.
- Lead the marketing briefing process and produce written briefs for all campaigns. Ensure key messages, marketing objectives and targets are delivered via strategic, effective and creative campaigns with best practices by channel.
- Lead post-campaign reporting and debriefing process. Create a report for each campaign with benchmarks and analytics. Presenting results to Luxury departments and communicating clear learnings and informed strategy.
- Manage the category marketing budgets and financial processes including ensuring effective ROI, and marketing activity is within the agreed budget.
- Conduct market research and insights for the Luxury sector to inform marketing strategy and drive innovative and new campaign tactics.
- Deep passion and interest in Luxury and knowledge of luxury sector and relevant category competitive set.
- Demonstrable experience of managing marketing campaigns within the luxury markets.
- Exceptional taste and knowledge in luxury products.
- Solid understanding of high-end aesthetics and design.
- Ability to manage the successful implementation of complex multi-channel marketing strategies under strict time constraints.
- Previous experience in managing and implementing a broad range of evidence-based global marketing campaigns.
- A natural collaborator able to partner effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills.
- Highly organised and efficient – demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Creativity and innovation – an entrepreneurial approach combined with energy and enthusiasm to create innovative marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including superior written and spoken communication and strong attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills, and ability to articulate the objectives of campaigns and benefits of evidence based marketing to the business.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Desirable: French speaker.