Job Title: Digital Marketing & Customer Service Executive
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time (will consider part-time), Permanent
Lovetts Limited is an innovative market-leading solicitors company who specialise in business debt recovery. The office is spacious and modern and is based on the outskirts of Guildford, with ample free parking and adjacent to the park and ride.
About the Role:
Are you passionate about giving excellent customer service? Happy following up customer enquiries? Digitally savvy? Interested in Marketing? Then this could be the role for you.
We are recruiting for a dual marketing and customer service/sales role which includes assisting with the social media channels, email campaigns and blog articles alongside responding to inbound sales opportunities and following up prequalified leads.
Although not a targeted sales role, you will often be a customer's first point of contact with the company and you will need to be confident fielding sales enquiries over the phone, via email or social media.
* Answering customer enquiries via phone, email or social media
* Use telephones or internet to reach out to customers and verify account information
* Set up accounts
* Manage CRM information of clients and prospects
* Assist with social media channels
* Help create email campaigns
* Publishing marketing content on company website
* Keep up to date on latest digital marketing trends
* Provide marketing support to the Sales and Marketing Manager
* Understanding of Digital marketing
* Experience posting and managing social media accounts
* Commercially minded
* Pro-active and energetic in following up leads and opportunities
* Good communication skills
* Well-presented, polite and tactful
* Good IT skills
* Experience with a CRM system would be advantageous
* Good writing and numeracy skills
* Inquisitive and willing to learn
* Quarterly bonus
* Regular staff events
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Employee Benefit Package
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Senior Marketing Executive, Sales Assistant, Sales Associate, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive and Customer Assistant may also be considered for this role.