Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent; 8:30am to 5:30am Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday.
Express Solicitors is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in all areas of personal injury including public liability, occupier's liability, road traffic accidents, employer's liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence. We pride ourselves in the work we do helping injured people. We have a five-star ranking with Trust Pilot from over 5,500 reviews, which, coming from our clients, means a lot to us.
We are Law Society accredited and are a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of our Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel.
Our employees are our most important asset and have been instrumental in helping us recover millions of pounds each year for injured people. No doubt at Express Solicitors we rate skill and ability above all else and our recruitment policy encourages applications from all.
This is a newly created role during an exciting growth phase at Express Solicitors, working alongside the Head of Marketing & Communications to coordinate all marketing activities for Express Solicitors Limited and Associated Companies.
To create and coordinate the creation of some of the content for the firm's social media and SEO marketing activities - working in conjunction with the firm's Web/PPC/Social Media marketing partner company and assist with the collation of metrics for these areas.
The role will also include coordinating and submitting the firm's Legal 500, Chambers and Partners, Lawyer Top 200 and other similar awards applications / submissions.
* Ensuring marketing materials and all branded items are up to date and well stocked.
Editing and Writing
* Support subject matter experts on the development and writing of their legal updates and marketing content
* Edit content to maintain our tone of voice and appropriate format for the channel
* Create new content such as case studies and articles from seminars and other existing content;
* Write copy for the website and other platforms as needed
* Work with the digital marketing partner company to maintain the website homepage and other significant content channels on the public website
* Manage content for our marketing platforms and channels, ensuring it meets agreed editorial standards as well as technical requirements for tagging and search engine optimisation
* Ensure content on our marketing platforms and channels is accurate and updated by content owners according to a schedule
* To help compile reports and other evidence, showing the effectiveness of marketing activities.
* Manage relationships with external suppliers and business partners such as charitable organisations among others
* You'll be able to work effectively within the new and growing Marketing & Communications team.
* Overseeing the Company's attendance at events, such as charitable galas and conferences.
* Relevant communications and marketing experience, likely to be within a law firm or other professional services organisation, notably marketing to a business audience
* Excellent digital technology skills including photography, video capture/editing and have the related software knowledge and capabilities
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent editorial and strong writing skills
* Ability to work to deadlines, juggle multiple projects and deliver under pressure
* Expertise in content marketing concepts and their application
* Organised and able to work self-sufficiently
* Understands requirements for tagging and SEO
* Exercises good judgement
* Can interact effectively and be persuasive and diplomatic with people at all levels
* Good at building a personal network
Additionally, we also offer the following in benefits:
* 23 days holiday, rising 1 day per year to 26 days, plus bank/public hols. 3 of these days are reserved for the Christmas office closure.
* 3 holiday buy backs per year after 1 year of service.
* Private medical insurance available after 2 years' service.
* Life Assurance - 2 x salary based on annual salary only - eligibility commences when you join the company.
* Salary sacrifice pension scheme, in addition to auto-enrolment option.
* Active social committee, Company pays for trips to e.g. Bowling, Quiz Night, Christmas party, Summer Barbecue plus in-team events such as Escape Rooms, Junkyard Golf etc.
* Employee Assistance Programme.
* Strong track record of training and promotions throughout the Company.
Please click the APPLY button and submit your CV for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job title of: Head of Marketing, Brand Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Digital Media, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role.