RCNi supports the work-life balance of our staff through our SMART Working policy outlining our approach to agile and flexible working.
RCNi is the established publishing house of the RCN, working as a limited company to deliver our aim to inspire, inform and engage nurses, nursing associates and health care assistants through compelling relevant content.
We offer a range of digital products including RCNi Plus, RCNi Learning and RCNi Portfolio tool, and host a wide range of virtual and face to face events to help develop careers and enhance practice, including Nursing Live and RCNi Nursing Careers and Jobs Fairs.
We seek a Product Marketing Assistant to join our expanding Product Management and Marketing team, assisting the Head of Marketing, marketing managers and executives with the implementation of marketing strategy, plans and campaigns. and provide administration for the wider marketing team to include arranging meetings, contract documentation & liaison with 3rd parties, PO & invoice management, report writing, contribution to North Star goals (to increase the number of our subscribers) and budget management.
- Gain a functional working knowledge of marketing technology stack to be able to assist with sales & marketing initiatives
- Assist with the development of multi-channel marketing collateral to drive awareness, engagement, acquisition & retention of RCNi products & services e.g. brief creation, liaison with agencies etc
- Assist the delivery of campaigns to drive B2C/B2B & Commercial lead generation, conversion and retention
- Be responsible for management and circulation of a marketing campaign roadmap to ensure transparency of activity for the marketing team and the wider business
- Work with marketing product managers and executives to schedule updating and delivery of marketing and promotional materials in line with RCNi goals. e.g. websites, media pack, email signatures etc
- Identify available advertising space in our products, at events and on our websites to promote our products and services
- Assist product managers and marketing executives to produce client case studies to promote the effectiveness of RCNi products and services
- Assist with social media presence including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn
- Work with the wider marketing team to manage the logistics for RCNi attendance at exhibitions and conferences
- Track and report on marketing expenditure against budget and ROI
- Assist with the delivery of North Star experiments and contributions towards achievement of North Star goals.
RCNi has an office in central London but fully supports agile and flexible working practices. Please note, the role will involve some remote working.
- 28 days annual leave increasing to 32 days after 2 years continuous service
- Agile working
- Excellent work pension scheme
- Health and Fitness benefits including health and fitness allowance, access to an employee assistance provider, help@hand providing access to a remote GP service and physiotherapy services
- A group income protection scheme
- Carer’s leave allowance
- Cycle to work scheme.
At RCNi we use Applied for our recruitment. Applied aims to overcome unconscious bias in recruiting. Instead of using your CV alone, we'll be asking you to answer questions to test skills needed for the role. The responses are then anonymised and reviewed in a random order by members of our team. Responses to these questions determine whether you progress to the next stage of selection.
Should you successfully progress to the next stage of selection, this will involve a panel interview and assessment.
The Applied platform also asks some demographic questions before you start your application. We at RCNi never see the responses to these demographic questions with your application. We only see summary statistics to help us check if our candidate pool is balanced and if everyone has an equal chance to get hired irrespective of their background. If you prefer, you can easily opt out of answering these questions.