Job Title: Social Media Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Location: Comberton, Cambridge (Hybrid)
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
Here at OST, we are deeply passionate about B2B social media. As an award-winning agency we are incredibly fortunate to work with some of the world's best-known brands in SaaS, technology, and agriculture.
We are very proud of our values which empower our people to own their careers, work collaboratively with colleagues, realise their potential and have the space to be creative and inspired!
About the Role:
We're looking for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join our Client Services team. In the role you will have the opportunity to work on some career defining projects.
You'll need to be a brilliant collaborator - working alongside our clients and delivery teams to push boundaries and expand their understanding of what is possible, whilst also delivering against their marketing goals.
OST has an ever-growing portfolio of globally recognised brands, and we want someone passionate to join us on this journey.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Striving for excellent customer experience by ensuring projects are delivered on time, on brief and on budget
* Driving the continuous improvement of processes and efficiencies such as over and under delivery on clients and projects
* Understanding the commercials for every client and project and knows what is in and out of scope
* Liaising with other teams to create a holistic and effective online marketing strategy
* Coaching and mentoring team members and seeking opportunities to share knowledge and expertise across the business
* Analysing and understanding client reports, adding insight and narrative to ensure clients understand outcomes and results
Ideal skills and experience include:
* Excellent communication
* Problem solving
* Project management
* Agency or Marketing background
We operate a hybrid model which requires our people to be in the office a minimum of 2 days per week. We are based in Comberton, just outside of Cambridge which has transport links and free onsite parking.
* 26 days (+ bank holidays) annual leave each year
* Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
* Enhanced sick pay
* Cycle to work scheme
* Pension scheme
* The ability to opt into our private healthcare plan
We believe that diversity and inclusion drives businesses and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender assignment, gender identity or gender expression (including non-binary), national origin, immigration status, union, or political affiliation, employable physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Business Development Executive, B2B, Marketing Manager, Marketing Accounts, Marketing, Social Media Manager, Social Media will also be considered for this role.