Job Title: CRM Executive
Salary: £29,000 - £32,000, depending per annum
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Flexible Working: Yes, 3 days in office and 2 days flexible working (either home or office) each week. Please note our office is within a few minutes walking distance from the Stevenage Mainline rail station for ease of commute on in office days (and also offers parking).
As a leading Insurtech company, WWIIS is innovative from the ground up; from our industry-first loyalty scheme which rewards our customers, to our market-leading in-house technology and data analysis capabilities.
The CRM executive will be responsible for the day-to-day building, testing, delivery, coordination, and reporting on our Transactional e-mails and Marketing email campaigns.
* Be part of the CRM team and help with day-to-day planning, coordination, and execution of all email campaigns.
* Creating and providing instructions for all assets needed for each email.
* Briefing data team on correct audience segments for marketing campaigns.
* Building, testing, and proofing of each email for sign-off before distribution.
* Propose, prepare, and monitor new test and learn campaigns. Use results to recommend enhancement and improvements.
* Create and maintain customer segments that will deliver a personalised experience to customers across all e-mail communications.
* Build great working relationships with the Marketing, Compliance, and Commercial Teams regarding digital design communication.
* Ensure documented processes are current and regularly reviewed.
* Keep up to date with CRM innovation to continually improve customer engagement.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
* Experience in CRM/ Direct Mail and email marketing.
* Ideally be proficient with relevant Adobe programmes.
* Ideally operated at an assistant, coordinator, or executive level.
* Desirable experience in an insurance/regulated background but open to all B2C backgrounds.
* Experience with email marketing systems/CRM software.
* Demonstrable HTML knowledge and GDPR compliance knowledge.
* Has practical working knowledge of the A/B testing experience.
* Good organisational skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent stakeholder management, and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Bonus Scheme
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; CRM Developer, CRM Support Executive, CRM System Support, Client Relationship Manager Developer, CRM Software, B2B Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Specialist, Online Marketing Support, CRM Designer, Communications Executive, CRM Executive, 1st Line CRM Support, Dynamics CRM Support Executive, Online CRM Executive, Marketing Executive, Customer Support Executive may also be considered for this role.