Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: Depending on Skills & Experience
Job type: Full Time - Permanent. Flexible hours and hybrid working available
We have been protecting critical power supplies of our customers all over the world since 1935. Using our deep experience to bring technology and engineering together - and by always making the right people available - we create innovative stand-by power solutions that work when everything else fails.
We are one of the UK's largest suppliers of back-up power solutions. We offer UPS, Generators and energy storage products alongside a nationwide service business to help maintain our customers assets.
As we continue to invest for growth we are looking for a great new addition to the team to help build our brand, generate leads and to provide the tools to help our sales team convert. We are after a forward-thinking marketing manager who can bring a blend of creative thinking, strategic planning, and exceptional communication skills to drive our marketing efforts.
Why you're our kind of person:
We are looking for people who are driven by doing the right thing for our customers. We operate in an agile fast paced environment, and we are always looking forward, improving, never settling, and wanting to be the difference for our customers. It's an exciting time to join the energy industry as we seek to reduce our reliance on fossil fuels and our ambitions present a tremendous opportunity. We work hard to deliver, and there's a lot to do, but the ability to make an impact in our business is significant. So, if that resonates with you and you want to love our customers as we do then come join a team of like-minded people.
What you'll do:
* Content Creation: Produce engaging and informative content, such as blog posts, case studies and whitepapers. And manage subcontractors to create videos and photography. Activity will go from single pieces of content through to integrated campaigns.
* Website Management: Oversee the company website, ensuring it is up to date, user-friendly, and optimized for SEO. This will involve liaising with a retained agency to support on development and also PPC campaigns.
* Social Media Management: Manage and grow our presence on LinkedIn to engage with our target audience.
* Market Research: Conduct market research to identify trends, customer needs, and to track competitors and their strategies to inform marketing strategies. Also work with the new product development lead to pass across trend and competitor information.
* Marketing Analytics: Monitor and analyse the performance of marketing campaigns and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
* Email Marketing: Create and execute email marketing campaigns including the content and distribution of a customer newsletter.
* Event Coordination: Assist in planning and coordinating trade shows and other events to showcase our products and services.
* Brand Management: Ensure brand consistency across all marketing materials and communications and be the ambassador for and develop our brand guidelines.
* Sales tools: create tools for the sales team from brochures and calculators through to sales presentations and collateral for new product and services.
What's important to us:
Self-Motivated, customer facing/friendly, approachable, keen to succeed and willing to learn/try new things. Good communication skills for both external customers and colleagues - always trying to be professional in the way we engage.
* CIM marketing qualified (ideally level 6).
* Minimum of 5 years within a marketing role.
* Strong content creation and writing skills.
* Campaign creation and management experience.
* You'll be resilient and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Comfortable with analysis and report writing.
* Budget management experience would be desirable.
* You'll have good levels of self-awareness, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* You'll be highly organised and have good time management skills.
Please note - The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Company's business.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Head of Marketing, Brand Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Digital Media, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role.