Job Title: Marketing, Sales & Events Manager
Location: London (on site in Kingsway Office)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000k plus commission
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Purpose of the Role:
This role would suit an individual who has marketing and events experience, who has also been in a managerial role, with 5+ years' experience looking for a full-time position. This is a managerial role, with one direct report, but also requires the individual to get involved in the groundwork of marketing and events. This role provides an opportunity to grow within a Senior Partner Practice of a FTSE 100 wealth management company. Pro-active, self-starters are encouraged to apply.
Responsible for providing high-quality marketing and sales direction to the Practice, developing the practice's marketing & sales actionable strategy with which to strengthen relationships with existing clients and attract prospective new clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Managing lead generation projects, providing first-class day-to-day marketing & sales direction to the Business Development Support and external agency;
* Manage the day-to-day account nurturing process to help onboard new practice partnerships;
* Working with an external agency to lead the implementation the practice's marketing strategy and content marketing plan to strengthen the relationship with existing clients and attracts prospective new clients;
* Manage the practice's brand presence across approved channels including the website, socials, search and print;
* Create and maintain adverts and advertising material, including the distribution to clients and new prospects;
* Perform monthly compliance checks;
* Ownership of the weekly and monthly lead reporting function, evaluating and measuring the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and produce relevant management information with which to inform future strategies;
* Preparing, formatting, and editing a range of documents in Canva;
* Creating and interpreting a variety of reports within Salesforce, a key focus on key marketing campaigns;
* Organising and planning the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers and other involved parties.
* Support the end-to-end management of client events;
Knowledge and experience:
* This role would suit a proven Marketing & Sales Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge;
* Must have people manager experience;
* 2+ years' experience in Salesforce (highly desirable);
* Experience within financial services or regulated sector (desirable);
* Solid understanding of marketing, gained ideally through 5+ years' hands-on experience;
* Knowledge of sales lead processes, ideally having worked with Salesforce to manage lead pipelines;
* Knowledge of relevant FCA regulation and/or legislation applicable to practice marketing activities and legislation (desirable);
* Comfortable with/experienced in using electronic (client) data systems..
Skills and behaviours:
* Exceptional organisation skills - manages own time effectively;
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Experience of Project Management software i.e Asana
* Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
* Works well on own tasks as well as on shared goals as part of a team;
* Open to change with a creative approach to problem solving.
* Quality Focus: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with minimal supervision. Stays focused on tasks in spite of distractions and interruptions.
* Team Work: Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
* Embracing Change: Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems.
* Developing Self and Others: Demonstrates an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement.
* Communicating Effectively: Understands and learns from what others say and conveys ideas and facts using language the audience will best understand.
* Planning and Organising: Manages own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals.
* Client Care: Builds and maintains a first-class experience for the client through the products and services offered by the business.
* Regular company social events
* Annual performance bonus + commission bonus
* 1 day a week WFH
* Company offers extra 3 days holiday on top of annual leave entitlement over Christmas for all staff
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Event Manager, Venue Operations, Events Coordinator, Events Management, Sales Manager, Sales Coordinator, Senior Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Coordinator, Sales Team Lead, Business Development Lead, Senior Sales, , Senior Sales Manager, Sales Account Manager, Senior Sales Coordinator, Head of Marketing, Brand Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Digital Media, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role.