Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Job Type: Permanent, full time
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Marketing Coordinator. BPC Energy Ltd is an independently owned international corporation, offering an established and effective range of power protection products and services to a very broad spectrum of industries and sectors.
This role will primarily involve liaising with the Marketing and Sales teams, both UK and International to enable the company to maintain and enhance company image and effectiveness.
* Plan and prepare marketing campaigns and documentation.
* Liaise with UK and International Sales departments offering support and assistance.
* Coordinate events in the UK and internationally.
* Edit, upkeep, and work with external website partner for ongoing SEO and development.
* Launch new product campaigns.
* Create advertising campaigns.
* Provide supporting sales documentation.
* Develop the company's case study portfolio.
* Assist in updating price lists.
* Proofread and edit marketing content ensuring close attention to detail.
* Coordinate marketing initiatives across channels.
* Create engaging social media posts.
* Run effective ad campaigns on social media platforms.
* Track and report campaign success.
* Produce video content for marketing campaigns, as well as editing and uploading videos to YouTube channel.
* Create and schedule newsletter campaigns.
* Implement strategies to increase subscriber/follower reach and engagement.
* Manage marketing budget.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
* Must have strong communication skills.
* Close attention to detail essential.
* Customer service/focus.
* Knowledge and ability of all social media platforms, especially Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
* Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Knowledge of tools like Hootsuite, Canva, and Scalenut preferred but not essential.
* Ability to work to deadlines and working to brief is essential.
Benefits and package:
* Free on-site parking.
* 20 days holiday per annum (this will increase by 1 day for each year of service up to a maximum of 25 days).
* Pension Scheme.
* Private Healthcare.
Candidate must be able to provide a minimum of two work references upon request.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Marketing Lead, Senior Marketing Coordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Group Marketing Coordinator, Senior Marketing Associate, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role