RCNi supports the work-life balance of our staff through our SMART Working policy outlining our approach to agile and flexible working.
We are RCNi, part of the Royal College of Nursing Group. We offer a unique source of nursing content across a range of media platforms. RCNi aims to provide nursing professionals worldwide with easy access to our peer-reviewed content, news, opinion, jobs, events, and awards. Now is a brilliant opportunity to join us at a new and exciting time.
We are currently recruiting to our Marketing team to support the expanded RCNi portfolio of products and services and are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to contribute to and support the overall development and implementation of the RCNi’s mission and aims.
The purpose of the role:
- Be accountable for management of the RCNi brand and sub brands across the RCNi portfolio for B2C and B2B markets
- Develop and execute a results-driven, multi-platform marketing communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction
- Acting upon segment trends, needs and pain points to inform development of campaigns that appeal to the target audience
- Manage marketing communications budget, working with product management, sales, marketing & 3rd parties
- Working with Product, Sales & Marketing Teams, create and manage production of all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Create compelling marcomms content and copy in line with RCNi tone and brand i.e. social media posts, landing pages, blogs, newsletters
- Devise & implement online marketing activities including social media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, lead generation, etc.
- Report effectiveness of various B2C & B2B campaigns and course corrections as required
- Lead the planning and implementation of PR initiatives related to the brand e.g. press releases, white papers, case studies, events etc
- Keep up to date with competitor activity to inform RCNi campaigns and plans
- Effective collaboration with RCN media & communications directorate.
RCNi has an office in central London but fully supports agile and flexible working practices. Please note, the role will involve some remote working.
- 28 days annual leave
- Agile working
- Excellent work pension scheme
- Health and Fitness Allowance
- Carer’s leave allowance
- Cycle to work scheme.
RCNi use Applied, a behavioural science-backed recruitment platform that reduces bias, improves quality of hire and increases diversity. Your application will be anonymously reviewed by our hiring team to ensure fairness.