Job Title: Head of Marketing and Communications
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Facilities by ADF plc provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features. The company has big development plans due to the continued growth of the Film and TV industry and the company acquisition.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an expanding company that has achieved listing on the London Stock Market in 2022.
We are looking for fill a newly created role of Head of Marketing and Communications to help shape the marketing department as we continue to grow. The role will report into the Chief Operating Officer.
Objectives of this role
* Develop and deliver the annual marketing and communication strategy across the group.
* Manage the Marketing and Communications budget.
* Manage resources to meet the marketing and communication plans across the Group, to ensure that company branding and promotion is consistent with the overall brand message.
* Develop effective and attractive ways of communicating internally and externally e.g. Newsletters/Surveys.
* Manage the client feedback process (netpromoter scores), collating results and presenting them to the Board.
* To be responsible for the management and content of bids for potential acquisitions.
* To be responsible for the development and management of investor communication packs.
* Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials.
* Maintain and update advertising and profile listings online (e.g. The Knowledge).
* Devise marketing campaigns and marketing literature to support new interna; and external concept/product launches.
* Keep website up to date including imagery /content and Investors section.
* Lead ongoing development of the website including SEO optimisation/Key words.
* Direct and Manage social media content.
* Manage and Deliver award submissions and any company Events.
* Analyse the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports.
* Liaise and coordinate press, PR activities, Meetings and Event Management.
* Generate positive PR and build relationships and managing Sponsorships/ Partner relations (e.g. Production Guild).
Key skills required: -
* Prior experience in a similar Communications and Marketing Manager role within a large, corporate environment such as a PLC, that has experienced a growth journey, in which you have played a key role.
* Experience of the bid process in mergers and acquisitions.
* Experience of leading on Communications and Marketing for similar sized businesses.
* Ability to manage multiple projects to deadline and on budget.
* Excellent written communication skills.
* Ability to build strong working relationships with an agile and positive approach.
* Excellent working knowledge of InDesign and MS Office.
* Write press releases and communicate with the media.
* Ability to work unsupervised and to use own initiative.
* Detail orientated and comfortable dealing with data.
* Graphic Design and experience in E-Marketing platforms desirable.
To submit your CV for this exciting Head of Marketing and Communications opportunity, click 'Apply' today!
Note: you must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Chief Executive, Chief Executive Officer, CEO, CFO, Managing Director, MD, Director, Strategic Development Manager, Company Director will all be considered.