Head of Marketing
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Starting salary: £70,053
- Closing date
- 11 Jun 2023
- Job Discipline
- Brand Management, Insights & Research, Digital & Social, Innovation & NPD, PR & Media
- Experience Level
- Other, Professional Services, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Contract Type
- Full Time
RCNi supports the work-life balance of our staff through our SMART Working policy outlining our approach to agile and flexible working.
Closing date: 11 June 2023.
We are RCNi, part of the Royal College of Nursing Group. We offer a unique source of nursing content across a range of media platforms. RCNi aims to provide nursing professionals worldwide with easy access to our peer-reviewed content, news, opinion, jobs, events, and awards. Now is a brilliant opportunity to join us at a new and exciting time.
We are currently recruiting to our Marketing team to support the expanded RCNi portfolio of products and services and are looking for a Head of Marketing to contribute to and support the overall development and implementation of the RCNi’s mission and aims.
The purpose of the role:
- To shape RCNi’s marketing strategy, measuring performance, driving innovation, and ensuring budgetary control
- To support, motivate and develop the marketing teams’ skills to devise & deliver marketing plans and progress in their careers
- To work closely with key stakeholders within the business to optimise all opportunities for revenue growth.
RCNi has an office in central London but fully supports agile and flexible working practices. Please note, the role will involve some remote working.
- 28 days annual leave
- Agile working
- Excellent work pension scheme
- Health and Fitness Allowance
- Carer’s leave allowance
- Cycle to work scheme.
RCNi use Applied, a behavioural science-backed recruitment platform that reduces bias, improves quality of hire and increases diversity. Your application will be anonymously reviewed by our hiring team to ensure fairness.
To apply for this role, please follow the link below:
CNi, the brand name of RCN Publishing Company Ltd, is part of the Royal College of Nursing Group and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Royal College of Nursing.
We are committed to being an essential nursing resource, inspiring and informing the whole nursing team to deliver best practice and exceptional patient care. We are also committed to providing nursing staff with insight and practical information to support their career development. You can find out more about us at rcni.com.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert