Job Title: PPC & Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
Location: Fordingbridge, Hampshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
We are looking to supercharge our marketing team! This newly created role will give you the exciting opportunity to work as part of an expanding growth-minded team responsible for multiple eCommerce and B2B service websites.
Our brands focus on providing high-technology high-benefit products and services to the life science and industrial sectors. We are a global company, with offices located in the UK, US and Hong Kong. You will be based in the stunning New Forest on the south coast of the UK, within commutable distance of three major cities, Bournemouth, Salisbury and Southampton.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly-motivated and experienced PPC & Digital Marketing Specialist. You will be responsible for the implementation of digital acquisition and life-cycle marketing initiatives, partnering with the Marketing Manager and individual brand stakeholders on developing, planning, and delivering B2B, B2C and ecommerce digital marketing plans and strategies.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Driving the creation, launch, and continuous optimisation of acquisition and life-cycle marketing campaigns across PPC, social media, and other digital channels, for each of our brands, targeting increased revenue, leads and followers, improved engagement, and brand awareness.
* Working with the wider marketing team on development of automated email marketing programs in various email systems, including HubSpot.
* Contributing to and working in line with an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the marketing team to ensure timely project delivery.
* Maintaining a holistic view of user UX across all touchpoints, ensuring a cohesive customer experience across all channels.
* Monitor, analyse and report on digital marketing campaign performance metrics and KPIs, providing insights and recommendations to improve performance.
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about increasing ROI on ad spend and is a marketing generalist with a demonstrated history in effectively scaling PPC, social media, and other digital channels.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
* 3+ years' experience with tier 1 paid advertising platforms (Google AdWords and Microsoft Ads)
* 2+ years' experience with social media paid ad platforms (LinkedIn and Facebook
* Working knowledge of ad retargeting and look-a-like audience retargeting an asset
* A strong marketing generalist with exposure and expertise across many areas of digital and traditional marketing
* B2C, B2B and direct ecommerce experience in creating and implementing digital marketing strategies
* In-depth knowledge in online customer experience (UX), effective web design, search engine marketing and optimization, web analytics (including Google Analytics) and technologies, digital media planning and content/social media management
* Prior experience with marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, or Eloqua
* Strong on-page SEO copywriting experience and expertise in SEO editorial best practices
* Ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
We offer a fun and collaborative work environment and offer a salary range of £28,000 to £32,000 per annum depending on skills and experience. You will have a starting entitlement of 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing each year to a maximum of 28 days plus bank holidays as well as being able to take a one month paid sabbatical every six years. This role provides the ideal opportunity for you to help grow the reach of our brands and make us even more successful.
Candidates must have a right to work in the UK.
Please note: Corintech is a non-smoking/non-vaping company.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, PPC, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Executive, B2B, Copywriter, Marketing Graduate, InDesign, Campaign Management, Communications and Direct Marketing may also be considered for this role.