Job Title: Social Media and Digital Marketing Assistant
Salary: £24,715 - £25,285 per annum - SS2
Job type: Full-time, Fixed Term (Up to 12 Months)
University College Birmingham works in partnership with the University of Warwick - Ranked eighth in the 2023 Guardian League Tables and 10th in the UK in the QS World University rankings 2023.
It is an incredibly exciting time to be joining University College Birmingham, with our unique collaborative partnership with the University of Warwick, in addition to, the University recently winning silver for University of the Year at the 2023 Whatuni Student Choice awards, the leading higher education awards based solely on student choice. We are looking forward to welcoming our first cohort of further education students in construction and engineering this September, as well as plans to introduce a number of new courses for 2024 that meet the needs of students and industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy Marketing team as a Social Media and Digital Marketing Assistant. You will be responsible for creating and collating highly engaging content to share across the University's social media accounts. This is an exciting opportunity to engage with our diverse student community as well as producing impactful content that will appeal to prospective students.
In liaison with the Digital Marketing team, you will work proactively with key stakeholders including the University's Digital Content Creators to continually develop and maintain a social media content calendar. You will be passionate and enthusiastic about all things social media and keen to suggest new, innovative ways to capture the attention of our key target audiences.
So, if you are interested in joining us apply now!!
* Generous allocation of annual leave
* 26 days' paid leave per year
* 12 Bank Holidays & Concessionary Days
* Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
* Employer Contributions - LGPS - 20.9%
* Subsidised private healthcare provided by Aviva including a Digital GP Service.
* Employee Assistance Programme inclusive of counselling services, financial wellbeing support and bereavement support
* Annual health MOTs with our Registered Nurse
* Excellent staff development opportunities including professional qualification sponsorship
* A variety of salary sacrifice schemes including car, technology and cycle.
* Heavily-subsidised on-site car parking in central Birmingham
* Hybrid working opportunities
* Free on-site gym membership
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.
Closing Date - Friday 2nd June 2023 at midday.
Interview Dates - TBC.
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click APPLY to be redirected to our website to complete an application form.
Candidates with experience of: Social Media Assistant, Social Media Executive, Website Editor, Website Content Managing, Content Executive, Content Assistant Content Marketer, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketer, Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Content Manager, will be considered for this role.