Job Title: Junior Digital Multimedia Developer
Salary: £25,948 - £28,131 per annum - SS3.
Job type: Permanent, Full-time.
University College Birmingham works in partnership with the University of Warwick - Ranked eighth in the 2023 Guardian League Tables and 10th in the UK in the QS World University rankings 2023.
The Digital Innovation for Creativity in Education (DICE) Department are in an exciting period of expansion at University College Birmingham. Due to increasing demand for digital teaching and learning resources, we are looking to bring in new talent to take a proactive role in planning, researching and creating educational multimedia content.
The Junior Digital Multimedia Developer will have a good understanding of the content creation process with the confidence to contribute to all stages of production. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organisational and communication skills and will be enthusiastic about producing educational multimedia content in video, podcast, motion graphics and photography formats.
A link to your portfolio should be included in your application form.
* Generous allocation of annual leave
* 26 days' paid leave per year
* 12 Bank Holidays & Concessionary Days
* Excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
* Employer Contributions - LGPS - 20.9%
* Subsidised private healthcare provided by Aviva including a Digital GP Service.
* Employee Assistance Programme inclusive of counselling services, financial wellbeing support and bereavement support
* Annual health MOTs with our Registered Nurse
* Excellent staff development opportunities including professional qualification sponsorship
* A variety of salary sacrifice schemes including car, technology and cycle.
* Heavily-subsidised on-site car parking in central Birmingham
* Hybrid working opportunities
* Free on-site gym membership
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.
Closing Date - Friday 2nd June 2023 at midday.
Interview Dates - TBC.
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click APPLY to be redirected to our website to complete an application form.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Digital Multimedia Developer, Multimedia Developer, Junior Developer, Social Media Executive, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Coordinator, Online Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Head of Social Media, Social Media may also be considered for this role.