Job Title: Marketing and Admissions Officer
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Full time - Permanent
The College has an incredible sense of community among its staff which can be felt immediately. The fascination of our setting is lasting and the Good Schools Guide describes the College as: "A successful, flourishing, dependable school with real spiritual heart."
Our 400-acre site with its large leafy grounds, impressive playing fields and attractive school buildings offers modern facilities in a country setting, providing a safe and stimulating environment for young minds. With excellent transport links and only 30 minutes by train to central London stations, the College is 20 minutes' drive from junction 25 of the M25, immediately off the A10. Also within easy access is London Stansted airport, which is a 20-minute drive.
The role is to assist the Marketing and Admissions team in all aspects of admissions and marketing. In particular, it will involve dealing with enquiries, assisting in producing good quality creative marketing materials and all appropriate tasks in the Admissions process.
* Support the Marketing Manager in ensuring all school information guides and search engines are up to date with information often working to tight deadlines.
* Support the Marketing Manager with content for social media platforms.
* Creating accurate and engaging marketing materials for College 'Welcome Screen'.
* Under the guidance of the Marketing Manager update content for the website.
* Take photos across the College and Prep for use on all digital platforms and print.
* Support the Admissions Registrar in organising Prep school Taster Days liaising with our Prep schools, academic staff to ensure stimulating, enjoyable and successful visits.
* Providing general administrative support, including letters, mailings, joining instructions, entrance exam processes and the compilation/updating of individual student files.
* Participating in College open days and other admissions events as necessary; meeting and greeting prospective parents, agents and students and answering queries.
* Provide informative, professional tours of the College to prospective families and possibly agents.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification is desirable but not essential.
* Excellent writing skills
* Strong IT skills across multiple platforms
* Excellent general administration skills
* Positive and friendly approach with an enthusiastic 'can do' attitude
* Self-motivated, creative thinker
* Excellent catering facilities including school lunches during term time when the kitchens are open. Cakes and biscuits during break times in the staff common room and hot drinks machines.
* Free parking.
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* An increase to 25 days'(FTE) annual leave following 5 years' service plus public holidays.
* Lieu time is accrued when working beyond contractual hours. These hours can be taken off throughout the year, in addition to annual leave.
* Pension: Employee contribution 4% College contribution 8.5%.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Cemeteries Business Administrator, Support Administrator, Reception Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Secretary, Clerk, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant may also be considered for this role.