Job Title: Social Media & Content Marketing Executive
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000k per annum depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours, Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm
Holidays: 31 days start (inc stats) increasing with service
Job type: Full Time - Permanent / May consider part-time 30 hrs
Benefits: Attendance Bonus, Staff discount & on-site parking
Burhouse Limited is a well-established family business supplying the jewellery design industry, the company also has two brands, a children's jewellery kit brand and a newly launched demi fine jewellery brand.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join our team as a creative and innovative Social Media & Content Marketing Executive. You will work alongside the in-house graphics & product team, whilst supporting the Managing Director with social and marketing activities to support the existing business and also help in the growth & establishment of our new jewellery brand in the market.
If you have experience in a similar role, have drive, enthusiasm and an ambition to be a part of an exciting forward-thinking company this is the job role for you.
The role will be interesting and varied and will include:
* Managing all social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, creating daily posts, and stories to increase our follower count and brand awareness
* Creating and implementing social media content marketing plans
* Content creation varied from writing in depth blog posts to filming short video content.
* Ensuring all content is SEO maximised
* Innovative promotion of existing & new products to our wholesale customer base
* Creating paid social advertising across Facebook, TikTok and Instagram to drive traffic and sales to a budget
* Copywriting for the company website's and any associated platforms where required
* An interest in the emerging AI technologies
* Monitoring and tracking performance of all social media channels on Google Analytics
* Managing and monitoring all aspects of influencer marketing
* Devising a quarterly strategy and reporting to Management
* Any other work required within the remit of this role
* 2 Years+ experience in managing social media across multiple channels
* A good understanding of paid social media marketing and how to yield results
* Ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the required social media metrics to build brand awareness, and how to monitor them
* Proven track record for efficient planning and generating results on social media.
* Excellent time management skills
* Maths and English GCSE Grade 6+ (or equivalent)
* Intermediate-level experience with Adobe Photoshop
* Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
* Basic experience with Microsoft Excel
* Creative flair
* Capable of multitasking and running more than one project at any one time
* Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written formats
* The ideal candidate will be highly creative, motivated, friendly, and adaptable with keen attention to detail and a strong work ethic
* As a small business you may be involved in other areas of the business at times, we require a team player who shows ability to use initiative and work well with other members of the company
When applying you should provide a covering letter detailing your salary expectations and availability to commence work.
All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Social Media Assistant, Social Media Executive, Website Editor, Website Content Managing, Content Executive, Content Assistant Content Marketer, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketer, Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Content Manager, will be considered for this role.