HEAD OF MARKETING
Reporting to: Creative Director
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Salary range: £50k to £60k
About our agency
We believe music changes how people think, lifts their mood and influences their behaviour. Our global agency, Music Concierge, has been responsible for creating signature sounds for internationally renowned luxury brands including One&Only, Raffles and Mandarin Oriental. For over a decade we have been curating music identities for design-led lifestyle hotels, luxury retail, automotive brands and wellness destinations. Our mission is to sculpt soundscapes to create unique atmospheres, reinforce brand values and enhance customer experiences.
We are a growing team (60+ people), with offices in London, Dubai, South Africa, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore and Shanghai.
Our sister agencies span other creative and technical disciplines, with a particular focus on wellness.
About this role
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the team and build the marketing department from scratch. With an entrepreneurial approach and a positive attitude, this individual will take the company to its next level of growth with effective, ground-breaking marketing.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for running successful marketing campaigns to generate quality leads and brand awareness for the business. There will be a strong focus on communicating brand messaging across all relevant touchpoints, combined with management of the website.
This person must be outgoing and enjoy building authentic relationships with our clients, brand partners and internal stakeholders.
Performance driven and creative, this individual will be expected to manage campaigns from ideation to implementation and monitor their effectiveness.
You are a seasoned marketer with strong communication skills capable of leading your team and exceeding all business targets. With your ambitious and focussed approach, you will lead the marketing strategy including the growth of the brand and digital marketing across all global markets. You will have a passion for music and the luxury hospitality sector. You’ll be a team player, but equally comfortable managing your own workload.
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience in marketing with at least 2 years’ experience as Head of Marketing
• Preferred experience in the hospitality industry and luxury sector
• Proven experience of articulating and presenting written and verbal creative or marketing ideas.
• Experience of running and developing client relationships.
• Experience of working with hospitality, F&B or retail brands is a plus.
• Leadership skills and experience of managing a team.
• Ability to prepare and manage a global marketing budget.
• Experience running successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
• Solid knowledge of partnership marketing.
• Hands on experience creating collateral including copywriting.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
• Take ownership of the Marketing Strategy with focus on digital marketing to deliver increased brand awareness and revenue.
• Recruit and build the in-house marketing team.
• Own the content creation for the website with regular updates.
• Manage campaigns and messaging across all channels (social media, website, email campaigns)
• Knowledge and experience in performance marketing.
• Own the execution of the brand and its identity, both internally and externally – the ultimate brand guardian.
• Oversee marketing activities: collateral, content, assets (photography and videography), campaigns, partnerships, promotions and advertising.
• Improve the existing Customer Journey and manage CRM.
• Work cross functionally with heads of departments, and their teams across various functions and in different countries to maintain standards.
• Create promotions and brand partnerships with and other brands to grow brand awareness and develop new business leads.
• Measure ROI and KPIs; prepare and manage marketing budgets, maximise expenditure, monitor campaigns and results and produce reports.
• Some travel may be required.
What we offer in return:
• Being part of an agency with a strong growth plan.
• Permanent full-time contract.
• Comprehensive benefits package including 22 days holiday, increasing by one day per year up to 27 days
• Private GP access 24/7, reward & recognition programmes.
• Life assurance cover with us.
• You will be enrolled into the Company Pension Scheme after three months service, but you can choose to opt in before then.
• We’re flexible about where you work – in the UK we have bases in London Shoreditch and Hertford, and most people combine visits there with working from home.
• Fun and relaxed working environment.
Please send your application to Fay.Simmons@kaleidovision.co.uk, including your CV and salary expectations