Head of National Art Pass Marketing
- Art Fund
- Kings Cross, London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Job Discipline
- Sales, Brand Management, Digital & Social, Innovation & NPD, PR & Media
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced marketer, with a background in consumer focused products and an understanding of how to deliver an excellent brand experience to lead on the National Art Pass - our most important income generating product. You'll be the strategic lead across acquisition, retention and operations to deliver on income and membership targets. It's an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to promote a purpose driven offer, with a commercial mindset.
With experience of large-scale consumer marketing campaigns and a results driven approach, you'll help the Art Fund to develop and deliver an inclusive supporter base to benefit UK museums and galleries and generate year on year income growth. You'll be skilled at integrated campaign planning, working with external agencies to deliver strong customer propositions and brand experiences, with a keen eye for return on investment and how to use technology across the customer life-cycle to create data driven insight and activations.
Who are we?
Art Fund is the UK’s national fundraising charity for art. We believe that art can make you see, think and feel differently, and through our work we help make art more accessible to as many visitors as possible, wherever they are. We give grants to help museums and galleries acquire works of art for their collections, share them with wide audiences, and support the training and professional development of curators. We are supported by our growing membership of 130,000 through the National Art Pass, as well as the generosity of many trusts, foundations and individuals.
Key Employee Benefits
- Generous Annual leave – 25 days annual leave and bank holidays, with additional office closure dates at Christmas.
- Free National Art Pass (NAP) - for yourself and another person of your choice.
- Free Entry to Exhibitions Life Assurance - cover for up to three times your basic salary.
- Season Ticket Loan Pensions - Eligible employees are enrolled into the scheme with the exception of those who have contracts of three months or less. Art Fund contributes 8% of the basic annual salary during the first six months of employment or until probation is successfully completed, whichever is the later. At that point the contribution is increased to 10%.
This role is located at our King’s Cross office (2 Granary Square, London N1C 4BH), but we offer hybrid working with a minimum of 2 days per week based in the office for full time employees.
Closing Date: 2nd June 2023
We are committed to building our team and trustees from the broad range of backgrounds and experiences across the UK, valuing difference and diversity, and building a workplace based on shared values of equality and mutual respect.
We have ambitious plans for the future and will be holding ourselves to account and putting our principles into action, as we all work together to help bring about positive change and a fairer future for everyone. We therefore want to encourage applications from all races, ages, religions and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with any kind of disabilities and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our organisation.
Non-UK nationals will require current and valid permission to work in the UK.
No agencies please.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert