Job Title: Digital Communications Manager
Location: Office-based (London, Farringdon), with flexible working options
Salary: £40,301 or £43,734 (for those living in London and surrounding counties)
Job Type: Full Time
Closing date for applications: 25 May 2023
Interviews will take place online via video conference - week commencing 29 May 2023
* 33 days basic annual leave entitlement per annum (pro-rated for part-time colleagues) including bank holidays which increases with service
* A generous Pension Scheme - we contribute 6% and you contribute 2%.
* Discretionary company sick pay from day one of service.
* Employee Assistance Programme - 24-hour support
This is an exciting moment to join GamCare, and a great opportunity to support the development of the Digital Communications team which sits within our Policy & Comms directorate. As the successful candidate you'll support the Head of Digital Engagement to develop and implement a digital communications strategy across GamCare's web, social media, and email channels.
You'll ensure that the needs of people experiencing gambling-related harm are at the heart of our work and lead the delivery and co-ordination of GamCare's digital communications across training and engagement programmes, and for our TalkBanStop partnership.
* Support the Head of Digital Engagement in delivering against strategies and plans to create excellent digital content creation and engagement principles across GamCare, by developing partnerships with internal and external content stakeholders.
* Manage effective digital content for programmes across all channels, including website, social media, e-newsletters and video - for all of our areas of work and to a range of audiences.
* Jointly responsible for leading on GamCare's digital reporting dashboards and interpreting analytics including measuring our digital engagement and output on a monthly and quarterly basis.
* Manage a wide range of digital communications projects, ensuring they are integrated with other comms activities and aligned with GamCare's communications strategy.
* Line manage members of the Digital Communications team, establishing regular check-ins, setting their objectives in line with the annual performance review process.
The Ideal Candidate
As the successful candidate you'll be highly organised, you will work collaboratively with colleagues who lead on various areas of work which require digital comms input, which could include supporting our training and engagement programmes for example, our Money Guidance and Youth programmes; or raising awareness of the support to those affected by gambling harm.
With demonstrable experience of working in Digital Communications or as part of a content creation team you'll excel in manging internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority. You'll have experience of managing the online presence of an organisation or brand including overseeing the scheduling, monitoring and analysis of posts using a variety of social media marketing platforms.
About The Company
Founded in 1997, GamCare is the leading provider of information, advice and support for anyone affected by gambling harms. We operate the National Gambling Helpline, provide treatment for anyone who is harmed by gambling, create awareness about safer gambling and treatment, and encourage an effective approach to safer gambling within the gambling industry.
GamCare are committed to offering the best support to people affected by gambling harms, as such we welcome applications from candidates with lived experience.
Gamcare is an equal opportunities employer and don't discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability. We are only able to facilitate visa sponsorship in very limited circumstances, so candidates outside of the UK or who don't have the right to work in the UK need not apply.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Executive B2B Copywriter, Marketing Graduate, Search Engine Optimisation Advisor, InDesign, Photoshop, Creative Article Writing Advertising & Sponsorship, Brand & Product, Campaign Management, Communications, Digital, Direct Marketing may also be considered for this role.