Job Title: ITAD Ecommerce Administrator
Location: Purfleet, Essex
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Job type: Full Time/permanent
Recorra is a leading recycling company, working with our customers to reduce carbon emissions and limit climate change. We were founded by Friends of the Earth in 1988, and whilst now an independent commercial organisation, we remain dedicated environmentalists.
About the role:
As an ethical, fast-growing recycling and resource management company with a team of exceptional people, Recorra are looking for a new member to join our IT Asset Disposal (ITAD) Dept, progressing our eBay sales of new, used, and refurbished IT Equipment.
Join us, during an exciting period of change and growth, and play an integral part in expanding our ITAD department's outbound sales revenue.
ITAD Ecommerce Administrator will have an integral role increasing sales through our eBay shop and will be part of a small team, all focused on recycling, refurbishing, and remarketing the IT Equipment we receive.
Each day will be different and will include cataloguing and photographing a huge variety of different items in our ITAD unit.
We are looking for someone with a keen eye and attention to detail, to spot valuable items and eagerness to increase sales month on month.
A background in IT is not essential but may help with product knowledge.
It will be a steep learning curve so an interest in all things IT and technology would help!!
As a ITAD Ecommerce Administrator you will take responsibility for the following:
* Create new product listings on eBay, along with the general upkeep of product listings.
* Writing and enhancing product descriptions
* Taking pictures and uploading items to be listed
* Listings must follow the rules / guidelines of the individual marketplaces sites and maximise sales potential
* General administration duties for the online platform
* Organising and categorising pre-tested IT equipment for resale
* Tracking and processing customers orders
* Replying to enquiry's (office hours only)
* Creating, managing, and maintaining inventory listings online
* Warehouse experience is a must
* A genuine interest and general understanding of IT, electronics, and their components
* Extensive use of eBay selling tools - personal or professionally
* IT skills including data entry
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to manage your time efficiently
* Taking pride in presenting and photographing the items in a professional and methodical way
* A great aptitude to think on your feet to resolve issues calmly without impacting customer feedback
* Self-motivated with a genuine passion for eBay
* Ability to use own initiative and manage workload
* Bright, confident, and great attention to detail
Something to consider:
* You must successfully undergo an employee vetting process (5-year employment / education / address history required. Education and jobcentre /unemployment history is fine.
* We are a part of a larger recycling facility, so this is a very different environment to general office work. You will be expected to be working within the ITAD unit for 50% of the week.
* Performance bonus (to be agreed after probation)
* Employee pension scheme and a travel season ticket loan
* Employee Assistance Programme
* 20 days' annual leave
Excited about joining us and taking the next step in your career? Then please email your CV and a cover letter via the button below and quote Administrator / Product Lister in the subject line. Please confirm why you think you would be a good fit for the role and give a brief example of how you identified and delivered an improvement to a product in your cover letter.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job title of: Sales and Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Co-ordinator, E-Commerce Executive, E-Commerce Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing Strategy Manager and Ecommerce Administrator may also be considered for this role.
Overseas candidates will NOT be considered for this role. We are not sponsoring Visa's at this time, so please refrain from applying unless eligible to work in the UK.