Job Title: Market Manager
Salary: £30k - 40k per annum Plus Bonus
Job type: Full Time / fixed term
Bluesquare was founded in 2009, with a core belief that human touch and innovative technology could help brands engage with their customers, growing sales and increasing loyalty.
Since then, we have developed the business to become an award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands in the world.
We are now a team of 600, working across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
We are currently recruiting for a Go to Market Manager based in Chertsey with Home working. This is a permanent position with Blue Square, supporting and working closely with our clients.
This is the perfect role if you want the opportunity to:
* Work with market leading product launches within retail
* Get full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
This role is responsible for Go to Market activity of relevant product launches within Samsung's Mobile Retail team, ensuring the execution of all product launches is on time, within budget and executed with excellence in all applicable channels.
This position would suit candidates who are enthusiastic and passionate about new technology, who understand the retail environment and who can work to an exceptionally high standard. We are looking for flexible individuals as working hours may vary occasionally. A challenging and exciting role where there is an excellent opportunity for progression.
* End-to-end project management of allocated Mobile product launches
* Responsible for CPA (cost per action), budget and deadline management within applicable launches
* Day-To-Day GTM operational support & execution of promotions within the retail
* Develop & maintain key relationships with agencies and Marketing Vendors used for GTM activities
* Create detailed briefs and associated processes for agencies for allocated launch GTM activities
* Ensuring POS (Point of sale) execution strategy is aligned with key timelines and business targets to be delivered and installed on time in all channels, and meets the Samsung guidelines
* Liaise with the Innovation team on a regular basis ensuring we are ready to support future innovations in GTM and support all Project based GTM activities such as SSC (Samsung Service Centres) and SES (Samsung Experience Stores)
Skill and Experience
* Excellent eye for detail, can identify trends and patterns
* Experience with project planning and project management
* Building and maintaining effective working relationships within our house teams as well as with external vendors
* Maintain an expert understanding of Market trends, competitor activity & consumer buying patterns
* Strong IT Skills (Excel & PowerPoint are essential)
What's in it for you?
* Salary: £30K - £35K Per Annum
* Bonus: 10% bonus
* Company Sick Pay
* Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
* Death in Service
* Samsung Product Discounts
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Coordinator, junior marketing assistant, junior marketing executive will also be considered for this role.