Job Title: Junior Market Manager
Salary: £26k - 30k per annum Plus Bonus
Job type: Full Time / fixed term
Bluesquare was founded in 2009, with a core belief that human touch and innovative technology could help brands engage with their customers, growing sales and increasing loyalty.
Since then, we have developed the business to become an award-winning brand engagement agency, working with some of the most successful brands in the world.
We are now a team of 600, working across the UK to pioneer brand engagement by connecting people, technology and data, whilst championing sustainable partnerships for an ever-evolving world.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Go to Market Manager based in Chertsey with Home working. This is a permanent position with Blue Square, supporting and working closely with our clients.
This is the perfect role if you want the opportunity to:
* Work alongside Samsung to assist with the activity of relevant product launches within retail
* Get full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
This role is a support function for the Go to Market activity of relevant product launches within Samsung Mobile Retail. Contributing to the execution of all product launches being delivered on time, within budget and executed with excellence in all applicable channels.
This position would suit candidates who are enthusiastic and passionate about new technology, who understand the retail environment and who can work to an exceptionally high standard. We are looking for flexible individuals as working hours may vary occasionally. A challenging and exciting role where there is an excellent opportunity for progression.
* Supporting the Go to Market manager with the end to end project management of mobile product launches
* Assist the GTM Manager with delivering their strategic product launch objectives
* Responsible for providing assistance to the Go to Market Manager with activities such as vendor management, device forecasting and creative briefings
* Day-To-Day GTM operational support including communications to key stakeholders
* Relationship building with internal & external stakeholders ensuring alignment with Omni Channel managers
* Ownership of collating internal launch reporting data
* Support with the creation of in store product security, digital and POS requirements for GTM activities
Skill and Experience
* Excellent eye for detail
* Relationship building skills
* Planning and prioritising own time efficiently and effectively
* Strong IT Skills (Excel & PowerPoint are essential)
* Good inter-personal and communication skills
* Self-sufficient and able to work under pressure
* Enthusiastic and passionate about retail
What's in it for you?
* Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
* Bonus: 10% performance bonus
* Company Sick Pay
* Life Assurance: 4 x annual salary
* Samsung Product Discounts
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Coordinator, junior marketing assistant, junior marketing executive will also be considered for this role.