Client Operations Manager
- England,West Sussex,Crawley
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Job Discipline
- Insights & Research
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Client Operations Manager
Location: Office based, Three Bridges, Crawley
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Do you have experience leading and managing multiple projects at a time? Are you an excellent communicator that loves staying organised? If so, we would love to meet you!
We are a fast-growing field marketing agency. We don't do conventional marketing! We help our clients get their products noticed by consumers using merchandising or sales techniques.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join the team. The position involves working across multiple activities and ensuring all jobs are activated and completed in a timely manner. You will be supported by an experienced team internally and in the field. During the summer months this will also involve management of a 7-person team for a 3-month project.
What are the role responsibilities?
* Looking after and managing the smooth running of the designated client accounts
* Attending client meetings, keeping clear and regular communication with the client
* Forecasting and tracking activity budgets
* Attending trial store visits to prepare briefing documents for the team
* Preparing clear briefs for the field team and collating information
* Communicating with field and office team via phone, text and email
* Complex team Diary Management
* Providing support to the Booking team
* Processing team accreditations
* Dealing with goods corresponding to the client accounts (Organising shipping logistics)
* Regularly reviewing and creating training materials to support the field team
* Dealing with day-to-day operational challenges, providing resolutions and updates
For this role, you must:
* Be an experienced Project Manager with proven track record of managing various activities in parallel
* Be an exceptional communicator capable of building relationships with the team to achieve results
* Be a structured, organised and responsible person who is comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
* Good team player, able to work both independently and collaboratively with the team
* Have advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Package including Excel and Power Point
* Be able to work in a busy environment, it does get noisy at Mirror!
What we offer:
* £30-35k salary
* Monday to Friday schedule - working 9:00-17:00
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Fun team get-togethers and bring part of a brilliant team!
If you're interested in the role and would like to put yourself forward please hit apply!
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Client Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Marketing & Business Development Associate, Marketing Project Manager, Project Planning, Project Lead, Senior Project Coordinator will be considered for the role.
Bluetownonline is the one of the top online recruitment agencies in the UK, saving companies time and money with our innovative fixed fee model.
Office 8, Suna House
65 Rivington Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert