Paid Search Strategist - PPC
- Hays Marketing
- £47000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + attractive benefits package
- Closing date
- 9 Mar 2023
- Job Discipline
- Trade Marketing
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
Our client, a market leading b2b retailer, are looking to strengthen their Paid Search (PPC) team with a Digital Marketing Strategist, allowing them to reach more customers and make commercially driven decisions on how the PPC budget is spent. This role requires a highly developed analytical approach with strong forecasting experience, to give clear sight of the returns our client can expect. This role will really suit a Digital Marketing Strategist who may come from an agency background, and is used to working in a very commercially driven environment.
Your new role
your primary focus will be to define the global paid search strategy and budget planning for paid media spend, revenue and customer acquisition targets. You'll fully assess and understand business objectives and be able to translate those goals into PPC strategy and action plans. You'll accurately forecast paid media budget spend requirements and expected performance. Working closely with the PPC controller, you'll ensure the the team is supported with customer data and a sufficient budget to deliver/succeed paid search targets.
You will collaborate with the digital insight and customer data teams , bringing together insight and strategic customer targeting for maximum efficiency and performance. You'll liaise with the digital finance business partner on paid media budget proposals. You will monitor and report KPIs and present to stakeholders and senior management. You will oversee the management of paid search technical tools (e.g. feeds and optimisation) and the evaluation of both new and existing tools based on our clients' requirements. You will build on key search platform and supplier relationships to further develop growth opportunities for paid search activity
What you'll need to succeed
You will have been previously employed in a similar role with evidence with evidence of success in key accountabilities. You will possess strong forecasting ability for paid search /media. You will ideally have experience in Google Analytics or Adobe analytics, analytics and reporting will be important for this role.
What you'll get in return
* Competitive base salary with an annual performance related bonus which can be up to 6%
* 25 days holiday plus your birthday off with the option to earn 4 additional days holiday or a cash bonus, based on your attendance.
* Heavily subsidised canteen on site serving a range of hot food and drinks
* Access to discounts and cashback across hundreds of retailers via our clients' platform
* Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured offering 24/7 advice and guidance
* Huge discounts on our clients' full range of products, with up to 60% off their own brand labels
* Option to purchase private healthcare at a subsidised rate
* On going training and support through our learning management system which houses a broad range of courses and content, with the chance to also take industry recognised qualifications
* Liftshare scheme, share your commute to work with a colleague and save money, and the planet
* Charity giving, do your bit by donating to charity through salary sacrifice
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert