Interim Head of Digital Engagement
- Hays Marketing
- £370.00 - £400.00 per day
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- PR & Media
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
You will be working within the Higher Education Sector in Scotland.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the Department of Digital Engagement within the Communications and Digital Engagement Directorate. You will be managing a team of 16 people who are structured into 3 workstreams:
* Digital Design (digital and print production, plus interactive design for the new website)
* Content (predominantly managing and updating content for the new website but also providing content support for products including the prospectuses)
* Technical (coding and configuration of the website, business applications used by the DE department and integration of web data systems. Technical support for website content editors from across departments)
You will be
* Ensuring the department meets its commitments set out in the directorate's annual operational plan
* Support the department's integration with the other departments within the directorate
* Engage with and support all schools and departments, and be a key departmental touchpoint for senior management
* Support positive business change, especially in the area of digital transformation of products and services Manage third party suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role will lead to your success. You will have previous experience in a senior strategic Communications & Engagement position, ideally with line management experience. Experience taking a organisation through digital transformation.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will receive a day rate of up to £400 per day on an initial 3-6 month contract basis. There is also opportunity to apply for the permanent position when this becomes live.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert