London, or Basingstoke (Hybrid Working Options) £60 - 70k DOE + Bonus & Excellent Benefits.
A Senior ABM Strategist / Planner is needed to join a leading enterprise B2B Communications Agency, with offices in London (Southwark) and Basingstoke. Expect an exciting role with lots of scope for autonomy, using your specialisation in blended teams of strategists, creatives, and technologists to create ideas that deliver memorable unified brand experiences.
Hybrid working options are available, it is expected you attend the London or Basingstoke office (you choose) at least once a week.
With more than four decades of experience in B2B communications, and some of the largest technology brands in the world as clients - Computacenter, Fujitsu, AWS, Salesforce and Zoom (to name a few), this exciting agency truly are the go-to B2B agency for leading enterprise businesses, and the originator of Connected Marketing Experiences a framework that enables the Worlds leading technology brands to grow. Our client knows that how B2B businesses buy is increasingly becoming more complex. It is why their philosophy is simple: to create fame and fortune for their clients by taking the work they do from good to glorious. They are now seeking a talented Senior Strategist / Planner to work on a broad range of projects and brands, as well as new business opportunities.
As a credible, experienced ABM strategist you should have a solid understanding of B2B and have experience of working with leading technology brands. Bringing together the efforts of our client services and specialist teams, you will lead the process of designing game-changing strategies that start with a deep understanding of where our client is today; ends with a clearly defined set of outcomes; and which is connected by a vision for the most efficient and effective ABM strategies to get there.
On a day-to-day basis youre expected to capture and translate client briefs into clear communications; compelling storytelling; and actionable plans.
To qualify With significant experience in ABM strategy and planning, your CV should demonstrate:
- Experience working in strategy with a grounding in data driven, integrated comms with demonstrable experience within B2B tech
- The ability to translate the strategies you will lead into full ABM plans, with the support of our internal specialist teams, including insights and analysis, martech, media and content
- A passion for creativity with a love of insights and data you are able to both think big picture and get immersed in the details that make the difference along complex buying journeys, from awareness campaigns through to sales motion
- A talent for distilling and simplifying complexity into powerful strategies to lead change
- The ability to work with senior leaders at our clients to develop ground-breaking propositions and the messaging that will support them
- Self-reliance, with a highly collaborative work style; able to address tensions proactively and experiment to find a better way
- An adaptive style and language that can be tailored by audience
- The ability to juggle priorities between clients, projects, and teams
- An action-oriented approach, where you are able to take others with you
Working alongside talented, passionate, and enthusiastic professionals expect an open, relaxed environment offering the chance to make a real impact on exciting campaigns for big brands. In return, our client offers fantastic career progression, training, a collaborative and inclusive environment, your birthday and Christmas off, Pension, Wellness Scheme, Life Insurance and much more.