Digital Implementation Analyst
- Hays Marketing
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + attractive benefits package
- Closing date
- 7 Mar 2023
- Job Discipline
- Insights & Research
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
Our client, a market leading b2b retailer, are in search of a Digital Implementation Analyst to assist their digital strategy, providing data extraction and tagging expertise. As Digital Implementation Analyst, you will own the Digital Analytics from a technical and administrator perspective. The role requires an excellent knowledge of tag management systems with hands-on practical experience of implementing analytics tagging. This is a growing team and because you interface with all digital functions, you will get to work with some highly skilled individuals and be involved with key projects across the business. This role will suit a Digital Implementation Analyst from either an agency background who is used to working with multiple clients, or someone working in house who is looking for a broader based role with more scope for progression.
Your new role
In your new role as Digital Implementation Analyst you will plan and deliver tracking for both new and existing website features. You'll ensuring marketing activities are tracked and measured in a robust and efficient manner. Providing ongoing assessment and audit of current analytics tools and the organisations data layer, you'll work to continually improve both new and existing tags.
You will ensure all data collected made available via analytics is GDPR compliant and provide support to the wider Ecommerce team, enabling best practice reporting, collaborate in the design of dashboarding, segmentation and KPIs. You will be responsible for ongoing data collection hygiene; investigating and fixing data accuracy issues as well as ongoing maintenance of user groups and users.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
You'll receive a number of attractive benefits including the ability to work remotely if desired. Along with a flexible working arrangement you'll receive:
* Competitive base salary with an annual performance related bonus which can be up to 6%
* 25 days holiday plus your birthday off with the option to earn 4 additional days holiday or a cash bonus, based on your attendance.
* Heavily subsidised canteen on site serving a range of hot food and drinks
* Access to discounts and cashback across hundreds of retailers via our clients' platform c to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured offering 24/7 advice and guidance
* Huge discounts on our clients' full range of products, with up to 60% off our own brand labels
* Option to purchase private healthcare at a subsidised rate
* On going training and support through our learning management system which houses a broad range of courses and content, with the chance to also take industry recognised qualifications
* Liftshare scheme, share your commute to work with a colleague and save money, and the planet
* Charity giving, do your bit by donating to charity through salary sacrifice
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert