- Hays Marketing
- £50000.00 - £57000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Job Discipline
- Insights & Research
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
You'll be working with one of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies that have been operating for over 110 years and believe in putting their customers at the heart of everything they do. The organisation prides themselves on being "a great place to work" and are one of only 39 companies across the globe, and the only organisation with headquarters in the UK, to receive a Gallup Exceptional Workplace 2022 award. They were also named in the LinkedIn Top 25 Companies List 2021 and the Glassdoor Best 50 Workplaces List 2023.
The organisation offers a supportive culture where they inspire their people to perform, offer them opportunities to grow, and recognise and reward their contribution. Employees of the organisation are proud to work for a company that respects them and their communities and trust them to be financially sustainable, to ensure their success now and in the future.
Your new role
I am looking for a business analyst that can support an increase in demand from high profile projects and projects and business change initiatives across the organisation. You will be joining a growing team, providing analysis services to key stakeholders across NFU the organisation to enable successful, forward-thinking business change that meets the needs and expectations of both the organisation and their customers. You'll be working on a number of change programmes in key areas of the business including projects in digital customer management, finance, general insurance policy management systems and regulatory change.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for an experienced professional, that can proactively build working relationships with stakeholders across an organisation that enables the effective delivery of Business Analysis services. You must be able to confidently manage business sponsors, project teams and vendor resources to ensure project and business objectives are met. Being meticulous in your approach is essential as well as being able to clarify the impact of proposed solutions to establish costs, risk and options, and present appropriate recommendations in a concise, traceable and flexible manner.
You should have:
* Experience of Business Analysis delivery throughout the full lifecycle of change (including software development)
* Solid knowledge of Business Analysis, including the application of appropriate tools and techniques
* Knowledge and experience of documenting requirements via Use Cases/UML or User Stories and BPMN for processes.
* Experience of General Insurance, Pensions, Investments and Protection or other Financial Services is beneficial but not essential.
A Degree, Apprenticeship or equivalent industry experience is desirable, as is a BCS/ISEB Diploma or other formal analysis training/qualification. Knowledge of the following customer portals would also be advantageous; CRM (MS Dynamics), General Insurance applications (Guidewire) and/or General Ledger (WorkDay).
What you'll get in return
When you join our team, you can expect a supportive culture and an attractive range of rewards and benefits including:
* Competitive salary
* Annual bonus (up to 17.5% of salary)
* Contributory pension scheme, up to 20%, including your 8% contribution
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + buy/sell/save holiday trading scheme
* A Family Friendly policy that helps you balance your work and family responsibilities
* Access to savings at High Street brands, travel and supermarkets
* £20 contribution to a monthly gym membership - subject to T&Cs
* Health and wellbeing plan - cashback for dentist, opticians, physio and more
* Access to voluntary benefits, including health assessments, private medical insurance and dental insurance
* Employee Volunteering - volunteer in the community for one day each year
* Unlimited access to Refer a Friend £500 bonus scheme
* Life Assurance cover of 4 x salary
* Employee discounts of 15% on a range of NFU Mutual insurance policies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert