Senior Marketing Executive
- Hays Marketing
- £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Job Discipline
- Digital & Social
- Experience Level
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
I am working with an organisation based in the Southampton area who are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join the team. This organisation manufactures and supplies natural ingredients to cosmetic companies on a global level. They focus on sustainability and ethical sourcing and farming practices.
Your new role
You will report to the Head of Marketing and work collaboratively with the marketing executive, sales and technical team.
Some of your responsibilities include:
* Email marketing campaigns
* Planning and driving national and regional digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, events, web site strategy and design and social media
* Manage and organise trade shows
* Be a point of contact between the Technical, Sales, and Marketing Teams ensuring transparency on marketing communications and delivery of strategic plans
* Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off when necessary
* Keep abreast of current trends in marketing in order to keep up to date with industry and customer trends
* Analyse the success of current marketing campaigns and suggest new ideas on how to improve
* Lead the communications team, with the responsibility for developing and delivering global marketing communications plans, assets and marketing collateral, in line with yearly objectives and sustainable long term strategic targets
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience within a Marketing role
* High attention to detail and organisation skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Experience with Adobe, illustrator, WordPress is preferred
What you'll get in return
* Work from home 3 days a week
* Salary up to £35,000
* Autonomy with tasks
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert