Marketing Communications Manager
- Hays Marketing
- £47000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Job Discipline
- Digital & Social
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
* Oxfordshire - 2/3 Days In Office
* £52,000 DOE
One of the worlds leading tech companies are recruiting for an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to support the business in achieving revenue targets and market share growth in EMEA. The role will require regular contact with the German office as well as 5/6 visits to Germany per year therefore requiring candidates to be fluent in spoken and written German.
* Building a strong working relationship with the internal sales team including regional sales VP, internal direct sales managers, internal territory sales managers and distributor partners.
* Delivering the marketing communications plan ensuring it meets targets
* Planning, managing, and executing regional media spend, including print and digital display advertising, paid social media and search marketing.
* Managing and implementing local language website updates and social media streams adapting global and generating local content.
* Executing the regional content marketing plan translating global material running local seminars/webinars, contributing local customer case studies, and articles to the global content bank.
* Directing and delivering the local event plan, selecting best events for maximum results.
* Supporting distributor partners in their marketing activity
* Building and maintaining regional trade press relationships
* Providing monthly and quarterly insight on campaign performance and outcomes vs targets, adjusting tactics where necessary.
* Running the local-language customer relationship marketing programmes
* Building deep insight of the EMEA customer and position our products/tailor message accordingly.
* German fluency
* Integrated marketing campaign planning
* Experienced in the latest digital marketing practice and inbound, content marketing and B2B demand generation
* Analysis and usage of CRM systems (ideally Salesforce).
* Excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills
* Agency management
* PR and event management.
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Innovative approach to developing new ideas or solutions to problems
If this role is of interest or if you have further questions do not hesitate to get in touch -
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert