Digital & Web Analyst
- Hays Marketing
- England,West Sussex,Crawley
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Mar 2023
- Job Discipline
- Digital & Social
- Experience Level
- Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
My client is a leading business services organisation with worldwide operations in over 50 countries and a workforce of over 30,000 employees internationally. Despite their size, UK operations are a vibrant, family-feel team with a sizeable marketing department working closely together. The role will be based largely remotely with occasional/monthly travel to offices & work spaces in Surrey and/or Sussex.
Your new role
As Digital & Web Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for supporting the tracking and performance of digital channels and working with both the Global Digital Team and local marketing teams to identify actionable insights that will drive site traffic, organic and paid, and conversion to profitable sales. Your job will be responsible for identifying, validating and communicating actionable insights to improve the performance of digital marketing channels across multiple geographies and markets. In addition, you will work with other colleagues in the Digital Search Marketing Team to demonstrate the business case for feasibility pilots in the business across SEO, PPC and conversion rate optimisation (CRO) initiatives.
* Maintain monthly analytics reporting for all key performance indicators across the digital marketing estate
* Based on the monthly reports, generate actionable insight around the performance of websites, paid search accounts and enquiry tracking platforms to include potential recommendations to drive additional site traffic and/or site conversion.
* Liaise with internal team members and external third parties to leverage best practice learnings across key digital marketing channels (e.g. paid & organic), this will include both data analysis and the development of recommendations based on the insight
* Use business intelligence tools such as BigQuery to warehouse, visualise and make data accessible to senior managers
* Manage and maintain the web analytics infrastructure including Goal tracking and event tagging
What you'll need to succeed
* Confident in analysing digital marketing data and communicating to less-technical teams.
* Ability to generate user-friendly reporting dashboards and templates that are both insightful and actionable.
* Confident in training people in digital marketing analytical tools/platforms and search marketing.
* An analytical thinker who can problem-solve and work closely with SEO, PPC & CRO managers to provide intelligence and support the delivery of the digital marketing strategy.
* You will have an established commercial and strategic awareness and experience in helping to shape digital marketing campaigns, planning, budgets and channels.
* You will have honed experience providing insights, recommendations and analysis; taking ownership of all reporting ensuring all interactions are tracked and measured appropriately.
* 12 months + commercial experience with Google Analytics.
* Experience using Business intelligence tools such as Qlik, Tableau and Google Data Studio.
* Good hands-on knowledge of SQL structure languages.
* Ability to merge data from multiple sources into data suitable for analysis.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits, and have the opportunity to work for a leading FTSE business in a global role giving fantastic exposure and learning opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert