- Hays Marketing
- £12.00 - £14.00 per hour
- Closing date
- 13 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- PR & Media
- Experience Level
- Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
You will be working for a membership organisation in Edinburgh.
Your new role
This role supports the Marketing Manager for Surgical with the deliver of a crucial element of their outreach programme to encourage medical students to choose surgery as their future career.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of using IT systems efficiently and effectively (including: MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
* Essential Experience of standard office administration processes, such as producing correspondence, arranging meetings, handling e-mails and phone calls, filing etc.
* Essential Experience of event management in a corporate environment
* Essential Good written and verbal communications skills
* Essential Experience of committee / meeting administration, including developing and managing agendas, tracking actions, producing first drafts of papers and minute taking. Desirable Experience of project management
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will be offered a 6 month contract paid to you via Hays timesheets.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert