Digital Content Producer
- Hays Marketing
- Up to £20.50 per hour
- Closing date
- 22 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- Digital & Social
- Experience Level
- Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
working for one of London's leading government authorities creating, managing and producing digital design solutions. Provide and develop online training and technical support regarding the delivery of digital content within Organisational Development to learners using a variety method. Implementing new digital and interactive learning via the learning management system in accordance with current Learning and Organisational Development and Talent Management Strategies.
Your new role:
Manage high quality digital projects from start to finish. The planning, designing, and producing of interactive online content and implementation of learning material utilising the online systems and roll out new mandatory learning content.
Manage client relationships and compliance with training providers and systems to ensure maximum use and benefits to the organisation
Management of the online platform to ensure all content, learning records and onboarding is completed.
Generate and analyse various training reports, making recommendations for committees for example Mandatory training compliance.
Act as first point of contact for on-line courses and systems:
* City learning site
* Corporate HR internet
* Learning and Organisational Development intranet
* Support to other websites as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
* Microsoft certified or other equivalent IT certification or minimum 2 years' experience in working within digital learning and development environment (A, I)
* Able to, and experience of, designing, developing and delivery of on-line Learning and Organisational Development interventions (I,A,T))
* Up to date knowledge of Learning and Organisational Development methodology(I,A)
* Provide end-users support, particularly in relation to Learning Pool and other online learning systems (I,A)
* Proficient in use of Microsoft office and desirable in Dreamweaver or Adobe editing suite (A,I,T)
* Very experienced in use of Articulate, Captivate and Vyond
What you'll get in return
* Competitive hourly rate
* Experience working for a leading governing body
* Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert