An ambitious Digital Media Buyer / Paid Media Manager is needed to join one of the UKs fastest growing ecommerce brands based in Snodland, Kent. Passionate about all things digital, the Digital Media Buyer / Paid Media Manager will utilise their social media and strategy skills to plan and execute performance media campaigns across all paid social advertising.
Since 2018, this family-owned business has been a true British success story, renowned for being the place to go for innovative problem-solving products. As one of the fastest-growing businesses in its sector they are now seeking a Paid Media Manager / Facebook Advertising Media Buyer to grow the volume of new customers while increasing efficiency across all digital channels.
The Digital Media Buyer / Paid Media Manager will enjoy the autonomy to make the role their own, managing a team of 3 paid social executives to drive performance media campaigns within paid and organic channels. On a day-to-day basis you will manage all ads and digital marketing campaigns across platforms such as META & TikTok, improve campaign efficiency, scale ad accounts to maximise potential, manage daily spend, monitor analytics, provide insight, and anything else necessary to support the ongoing fast growth of the organisation.
To qualify You will need to be super driven, and team orientated Digital Media Buyer / Paid Media Manager / Paid Media Social Manager / Facebook Advertising Media Buyer / Facebook Ad Manager / Social Media Strategy Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a return on advertising spend based online media buying / paid media role.
- Experience running ads on Facebook Ads Manager.
- You have a passion for analytics.
- A natural aptitude towards implementing measurement and defining social strategies.
- A passion for all things social and eagerness to learn about new ideas.
- Creativity and idea generation.
- Strong communications skills - written and verbal.
- You are happy to work alone, but also thrive in sharing ideas with the wider team.
- You are detail focussed, highly organised and consistent.
- The ability to deal with a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience using Google Optimise, Google Analytics and Klaviyo would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience in budget management, project management, strategy development, forecasting and ROAS calculations are highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity for a Paid Media Manager / Media Planner to join a company who have grown rapidly since their inception. In return you can expect one of the best team perks packages around:
- Free breakfast every morning
- Minimum of 25 days holiday per year as standard (plus more the longer you stay)
- Flexible hours
- Your birthday off work
- Free EV charging
- Free car washing
- Regular team and charity fundraising events
- Free products from their range
- Generous staff discount
- Company pension
- Casual dress code
- Free and unlimited sweets, cold & hot drinks