Performance Marketing Manager
- Guru Careers
- Snodland, Kent (ME6)
- £Competitive + Excellent Benefits
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- Insights & Research, Digital & Social
- Experience Level
- Consumer Electronics & Durables, FMCG, Retail
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Kent, ME6 Hybrid Working (3 days in the office / 2 days remote) £Competitive + Excellent Benefits
A Performance Marketing Manager/ Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist is needed to join one of the UKs fastest growing ecommerce brands. Working from their brand-new offices in Snodland, expect to super-charge their website conversion rate and maximise sales through the power of data-driven design.
Hybrid working options will be considered - 3 days working in the office in Snodland, 2 days working from home.
Since 2018, this family-owned business has been a true British success story, renowned for being the place to go for innovative problem-solving products. As one of the fastest-growing businesses in its sector they are now seeking a Performance Marketing Manager / Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist to help lift conversions, through the clever use of copy, imagery, and design.
Reporting to the Design Manager the Performance Marketing Manager / Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist will be responsible for designing and implementing optimisation plans for their website and upcoming mobile app. Whether you are leading conversion strategy meetings; creating and running A/B and multivariate tests; interpreting data; analysing output, developing compelling recommendations; refining user journeys or suggesting innovative ideas, it will be your ability to use data to communicate a story that plays a key role in improving their conversion performance.
In short, youll become super familiar with what words, images and styles resonate with audiences and what encourages them to click buy!!
To qualify...You should be a Performance Marketing Manager/ Optimisation Web Analyst / Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist / Conversion Optimisation Lead / Marketing Analyst / Optimisation Analyst / Digital Optimisation Analyst / Digital Marketing Analyst / Marketing Performance Analyst or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Conversion Rate Optimisation role.
- A track record of conducting A/B and MVT deployments.
- Experience of owning and managing page conversion and user journeys.
- Some experience with design software, preferably the Abobe Creative Suite.
- A working knowledge of basic front-end development including HTML & CSS.
- The ability to interpret data (preferably split test results).
- You are interested in what makes people click buy and how they can be encouraged to do that more often.
- Some experience of ecommerce would be helpful.
- Experience using Google Optimise, Google Analytics and Klaviyo would be advantageous, but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Performance Marketing Manager / Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist to join an exciting company while it is still young and to be a key part of their high-growth. In return you can expect one of the best team perks packages around:
- Free breakfast every morning
- Minimum of 25 days holiday per year as standard (plus more the longer you stay)
- Flexible hours
- Your birthday off work
- Free EV charging
- Free car washing
- Regular team and charity fundraising events
- Free products from their range
- Generous staff discount
- Company pension
- Casual dress code
- Free and unlimited sweets, cold & hot drinks
With over 1.7 million jobs advertised online last year the digital recruitment market is a competitive space. At Guru we cut through the noise helping employers attract the best talent whilst reducing cost per hire... http://weare.guru/
All our amazing clients share one common goal, to identify and attract the best talent to their vacancies, if you're looking for work our vacancies post here: http://jobs.weare.guru/
- 08450 510851
16 East Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert