- Hays Marketing
- England,London,City of London
- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- Insights & Research
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
You will be joining a professional institution and charity which focuses on creating smarter working patterns and up-levelling inspection processes. A key element of this institution is embedding environmentally friendly and sustainable practices.
Your new role and responsibilities:
* To independently take ownership of the business systems, with a key focus on MS Dynamics.
* To oversee one direct report.
* Responsible for the secure and effective operation of all systems, related applications, hardware, and software.
* CRM Data Monitoring, Data Management and Reports.
* Ensuring software licensing and GDPR laws are followed.
What you will need to succeed
* Expert in Microsoft Dynamics
* Experience of database management, system testing, data processing, data cleansing, web applications and subscription collection/administration.
* Highly knowledgeable in the use of all Microsoft applications including Dynamics, SharePoint, OneDrive, and SQL.
* Able to work on own initiative.
* Makes commercial business decisions and is resilient in the face of adversity.
* Expert IT literacy is a plus
What your benefits will be
* Training and career development
* Dedicated training budget
* Hybrid working policy
* Cycle2work scheme
* Travel loans
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience as well as a cover letter, or call us now.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Closing date: Friday 4th February 2023
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert