Digital Content Manager - remote working - Perm role - £60k+ package
I am proud to be working in partnership with CITB who are looking to appoint a Digital Content Manager which is a pivot role where you will be a senior member of their communications team.
CITB supports the skills needs of the British construction sector, and it is a pivotal time for our employers. With Britain ending its transition out of the EU on 31 December 2020 and with housing and infrastructure at the top of the Government's agenda, home-grown construction skills have never been more important. It is vital, therefore, that CITB's customers can seamlessly access our products and services, as well as have meaningful conversations with us about their current and future needs
The Digital Manager will develop and deliver the strategy for CITB.co.uk and GoConstruct.org websites. This is a wide-ranging, hands-on role, with the successful candidate equally at home making strategic decisions and delivering high quality digital content. You will manage a team of three which consists of a Digital Content Editor and two Digital Content Designers and report directly to the Head of Communications.
The ideal candidate will help champion digital throughout a complex organisation, be an expert in content management (CMS) and design systems, have proven team management skills and key stakeholder and agency management experience.
To succeed in this role, you will:
* Develop and champion the vision for the digital transformation of CITB activities
* Lead, manage and deliver effective integrated digital activity, advising internal partners and working with external suppliers
* Provide leadership and management to a small digital team
You will be able to demonstrate:
* Evidence of influencing skills and stakeholder/agency management
* Experience of client-orientated, solutions-focused, high quality, impactful integrated communications and campaigns
* Experience in planning, budgeting and policy development
* Knowledge of SEO
* Being an expert in CMS and design systems
* Knowledge and experience of web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.1)
* Government Digital service (GDS) and Government Communications Service (GCS) (experience desirable not essential)
In return they are offering the following benefits:
* Highly competitive salary + car allowance
* Remote working - (expectations of working in Peterborough 1 or 2 days a month)
* 33 days holiday per year (Including bank holidays)
* Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, cycle to work and insurance
* Pension scheme
* Employee discounts
* Long service awards
* CITB recognition scheme
* Employee assistance programme
For more information about this exciting opportunity please contact me M: 07595968599
Interviews will be week commencing 13th February 2023 so early applications are encouraged.