3 month contract - Senior Corporate Affairs Officer working for a leading local government authority in London
Your new company
Working for one of London leading governing body's contributing to a flourishing society. The corporation aims to ensure people are safe and feel safe, enjoy good health and wellbeing, have the opportunity to enrich their lives and reach their full potential.
Your new role
* Produce written and verbal briefings, reports, information and commentary for senior representatives, gathering information from across the organisation and from external sources on policy issues affecting the Corporation.
* Help plan, record and document the corporations engagement with key stakeholders and political figures.
* Organise on an annual basis high level events at the Party political Conferences of the three-four main parties, on behalf of the corporation.
* Regularly meeting with local ministers and other key stakeholders.
* Under the direction of the Head of Corporate Affairs, use the information and briefings collated to contribute to the development of a strategic political engagement plan.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience within a political background
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Minimum 2 years experience within corporate affairs/ communications
What you'll get in return
* Hybrid working
* Experience working within a leading governing body
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.