Senior Corporate Affairs Officer
- Hays Marketing
- Up to £25.99 per hour
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- PR & Media
- Experience Level
- Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
Working for one of London leading governing body's contributing to a flourishing society. The corporation aims to ensure people are safe and feel safe, enjoy good health and wellbeing, have the opportunity to enrich their lives and reach their full potential.
Your new role
* Produce written and verbal briefings, reports, information and commentary for senior representatives, gathering information from across the organisation and from external sources on policy issues affecting the Corporation.
* Help plan, record and document the corporations engagement with key stakeholders and political figures.
* Organise on an annual basis high level events at the Party political Conferences of the three-four main parties, on behalf of the corporation.
* Regularly meeting with local ministers and other key stakeholders.
* Under the direction of the Head of Corporate Affairs, use the information and briefings collated to contribute to the development of a strategic political engagement plan.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience within a political background
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Minimum 2 years experience within corporate affairs/ communications
What you'll get in return
* Hybrid working
* Experience working within a leading governing body
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert