Job Title: Business & Marketing Analyst
Salary: Dependent on level of experience
Job type: Full Time, Initial a 12-month contract
HAYNE Solutions is one of the UK's leading Performance Management and Business Intelligence consultancies, and HAYNE Cloud, our Microsoft Azure business, has doubled in size over the last three years. We partner innovative solutions such as CCH Tagetik and are one of their highest performing partners in Europe. We are also IBM Gold and Microsoft Gold Partners.
As we continue to go from strength to strength, we are looking to increase our marketing efforts.
HAYNE Solutions is currently looking to recruit a Business & Marketing Analyst who will report directly to our Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with the Sales Team.
Initially a 12-month contract, this could become a permanent role in our growing Marketing team. If you are an experienced Marketing Analyst, or you are looking to kickstart your career in marketing, this could be the job for you.
Overseas candidates will NOT be considered for this role. We are not sponsoring Visa's at this time, so please refrain from applying unless eligible to work in the UK
* Work well in a team and appreciate the value of strong relationships with your colleagues
* Relish the opportunity for continuous learning and development
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Computer proficient and well versed in the use of technology systems
* Good time management to meet deadlines
* Have outstanding written and verbal skills
* Ability to work to a structured method
* Data management skills
* Previous use of MS Office tools
* Experience of various Excel functions including VLOOKUP, Pivot/Pivot Tables, Sorting and Filtering
* Strong data analysis experience from previous roles
* Previous marketing experience is preferred, but is not vital
* GCSE's (required)
* Bachelor's degree (preferred)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Maintaining marketing information in our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system and ensuring data is cleansed for use in campaigns
* Coordination of key data input between systems
* Using analytics to help drive campaign strategies
* Processing raw data into tangible results
* Providing the sales team with regular reports for leads and opportunities
* Involvement in the acquisition of new data
This is a hybrid role, 2 days from home and 3 days from our office, based in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon. We offer free on-site parking, and there is easy access to public transport. The ideal candidate will work full time, but flexible hours can be considered.
* 26 Days holiday plus a day off for your birthday
* Medical cover with Vitality Health giving access to private medical care including Mental Health support with full counselling as well as other Mental Health initiatives
* Access to Vitality Health reward schemes including discounted gym membership across the UK, up to 40% cash back on Peloton Home Hardware and 100% cash back on Apple watches, free cinema tickets and coffee
* Working from home equipment provided, including laptop and work phone
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Graduate Analyst, Campaign Analyst, Junior Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Campaigns Specialist, Digital Marketing Analyst, Digital Coordinator, Marketing Analyst, Data Co-Ordinator, Campaign Planner will be considered for this role.