- Hays Marketing
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- Digital & Social
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
A small, dynamic, integrated marketing agency where they believe hard work gets rewarded. Trading for over 20 years, they have worked with some of the world's largest and best known brands. As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality is key.
Your new role
* Development and implementation of agreed strategies; supporting client's business objectives
* Management of projects from concept through to delivery, always working to best-practice
* Excellent understanding of digital platforms, with a proven track record
* Believes in professional personal development
* Creative and constructive contributions to meetings with confidence to challenge
* Supporting team members and managing third-party suppliers
* New business support from finding an opportunity, developing the tender, contributing to the creative process, and presenting
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience within marketing (ideally agency lead)
* Excellent knowledge of digital marketing; website platforms, user experience, content management systems, SEO and PPC/AdWords strategies
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* An excellent understanding and passion for digital marketing/conversion
* Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
* Confident communicator and presenter at all levels, with excellent interpersonal skills
* Pride in your work, happy personality, and being accountable
This role is for someone who enjoys a 'can do' approach and has a passion for both for marketing and professional self-development. Do you have a positive outlook, take pride in your work, love diversity and like to be part of a passionate team, that likes to laugh?
What you'll get in return
Market rate salary (plus bonus structure) dependant on experience
Flexible working options available (1 day a week from home),
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert