PR & Content Executive
- Hays Marketing
- £28000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- PR & Media
- Experience Level
- Media / Publishing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
PR & Content Executive
£28,000 - £31,000 DOE
West Oxfordshire - 1 day a week in office
Our client is one of the most well known providers of insurance in the country. Currently going through a substantial transformation due to being purchased by a multinational business a position has become available for a PR & Content Executive to join the already talented team in their West Oxfordshire head office. This role will focus primarily on generating and creating engaging content for external audiences for both print and digital channels.
* A passion for finding and creating stories. This role is a combination of generating content as well as writing conversational style blog copy, so an inquisitive nature and people first approach is key.
* Ability to create and contribute to a wider variety of content to include booklets, posters, leaflets, social media, emails, product pages, press releases as required
* Strong attention to detail with a key focus on optimising content
* Prior experience using Wordpress or other content management systems.
* Utilising best practice when it comes to planning, proofreading, reviewing and managing new and existing content.
* Work closely with external stakeholders, including guest bloggers, agencies etc
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Access to a Healthcare Cashplan, which gives you access to 17 different benefits, all paid for by the company
* Discount on gym membership across the UK - national and local gyms included
* Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
* Cycle to work scheme available to all employees
* Access to hundreds of highstreet retailer discounts through our reward and recognition platform
* Employee Assistance Programme to support employees outside of work
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert