- Hays Marketing
- £36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- PR & Media
- Experience Level
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Your new company
This Not-for-Profit organisation work to certify and support members of the accountancy sector. They are looking for their next Communications Manager to embody the company's ethos of positivity and determination, and to be part of the growing institution.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to increase the awareness of this organisation and its members, to external stakeholders including political bodies and press. You will represent the ethos of the company meaningfully and drive enfranchisement with members through excellent communications.
* Creating and Strategising a pipeline of publicity for the company in the sector and national press
* Drafting press releases and interviews for use in the press
* Upholding relationships with journalists with interest in the accountancy sector
* Coordinating responses to government consultations
* Political monitoring
* Driving the company's reputation amongst political stakeholders, through events and consistent communications
Further External Engagement -
* Developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and bodies in the accountancy sector etc.
* Planning and delivering content for the organisations news channels and newsletter
* Working closely with the marketing manager to deliver member-facing campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous public sector experience is essential
* Some experience of working in a press office, parliamentary office, marketing team or similar
* Excellent writing skills, as copywriting is a large part of this role
* An individual with a positive attitude
* Excellent networking skills
* Happy to work in a smaller organisation
* Someone who is self-accountable
What you'll get in return
* 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a day for your birthday off and up to 5 extra days at Christmas
* Encouraged to attend regular social events and away days organised by the company
* Private Health Scheme: After completion of your three-month probationary period you will be invited to join the company's non-contributory BUPA programme.
* Eye Tests: You'll receive free eye tests and vouchers to use towards
* Season Ticket Loan: You can purchase an annual season ticket to travel to work and spread the cost over the year.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert