- Hays Marketing
- £30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Feb 2023
- Job Discipline
- Digital & Social
- Experience Level
- Consumer Electronics & Durables
- Contract Type
- Full Time
My client are an independent retail & marketing group headquartered in Hampshire. With over 50 years' history and over 500 members, they support a network of Independent Electrical Retailers with product access whilst also allowing customers to buy direct from their eCommerce platform. As part of a large-scale buying group they support their business network with central POS marketing support as well as access to a greater consumer reach. Due to continued expansion of their digital capabilities the team has been growing steadily for the past few years, and we are now recruiting the job of eCommerce Executive to join the team.
Your new role
As eCommerce Executive you will work within the eCommerce team to manage the website in order to reflect the constant changes in the electrical market online, ensuring a professional image is maintained at all times, and to support the ongoing maintenance of digital content for assets and campaigns. You job is to look after how the site works - how customer move through the platform, optimising the customer journey, managing campaigns and promotions on-site to encourage conversions.
Key responsibilities include:
* To be responsible for digital campaigns to improve the overall 'look and feel' of the website for both B2B and B2C customers
* Ensure all campaign journeys are optimised for both B2B and B2C customers, following the journey from social/organic/paid acquisition through to purchase
* Research of new tactics, trends and strategies to build digital campaigns.
* Design and develop improvements to the site using available tools
* Work with internal teams and external agencies to ensure the website is fully optimised by means of "search engine optimisation" (SEO) and other online best practices
* Monitor website statistics and provide weekly and monthly reports to key stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
* Hands-on experience working with SAP and SAP Commerce (Hybris).
* Demonstrable relevant retail experience.
* Previous content management experience.
* Proven success in delivering excellent and accurate written content.
* Auditing websites for accessibility standards.
* Previous experience in supporting a retail website preferably for a multi-channel retailer.
* Current experience in digital marketing role or marketing department or similar with a track record of proven success in this area.
* Experience at working with Google Analytics.
* Demonstrable aptitude in SQL.
* A passion for content and an eye for detail.
* Basic image editing.
* Technically minded, with an ability to understand websites and their structure.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £38,000 plus benefits including 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, hybrid working, and flexible working arrangements (including a bi-weekly early finish on a Friday). You will join a growing team and develop your skills in digital & eCommerce marketing.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Marketing has an unrivalled database of roles across a range of sectors, including public sector, financial sector, manufacturing and professional services. We also have job opportunities in Communications, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Events, Campaigns and Business Development. Marketing jobs we recruit for include Marketing Director/Manager/Executive, Head of Marketing, Communications Manager/Officer, Product Manager, SEO, PPC, CRM, Marketing Assistant and Business Development Manager. Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you achieve your work ambitions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert