Partnership Marketing / Brand Awareness / B2B2C Marketing
Your new company
My client is a well established, global manufacturing company based in Surrey. They are looking for an experienced Partnership Marketing Specialist to develop and deliver the partnership strategy, collaborating with agencies and stakeholders to achieve maximum value from partnership agreements and optimise brand awareness. This role is a 12 months fix term contract
Your new role
* You will be responsible for developing and delivering the partnership strategy
* You will be delivering lead generation and brand awareness targets
* You will be responsible for partnership and sponsorship agreements
* You will be collaborating with communications team and external agencies to deliver everything required to bring the brand to life through sponsorship and partnerships.
* You will be responsible for managing spend according to budget set per internal order, maintaining project plans to ensure financial records are accurate, and executing financial processes associated with projects e.g. raise purchase orders, maintain credit card records, set up vendors
* You will ensure all personal data processed in marketing software is maintained in compliance with GDPR legislation
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in managing and coordinating multiple concurrent projects - to budget and on time
* Strong budget management skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
* A strong eye for detail to ensure communications are accurate, relevant and without errors
* Product marketing experience
* Channel marketing experience
* Digital marketing experience
* Direct Marketing experience
* Marketing communications experience
* B2C marketing experience
What you'll get in return
Flexible working, great salary along with some excellent benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.