Your new company
This housing association and developer lead the way in creating homes for thousands of people each year, with an emphasis on sustainability and transformation programmes' within the community in which they operate.
Our client not only promotes affordable housing, but also contributes and advances their connection to the community through various charitable foundations and initiatives.
Your new role
As the Internal Communications Executive, you will be an integral role in the wider communications function that will strive to make waves in employee engagement across the business 4,000 colleagues, while working closely with wider business functions to ensure they are supported.
* Coordinating and creating internal campaigns and projects, from ideation to delivery and analysis
* Lead and plan that all announcement and events are working inline with the corporate strategy
* Managing the companies intranet, as well as creating it content across the business wider channels
What you'll need to succeed
* Exceptional organisational skills
* Confident working and collaborating with stakeholders and senior leaders throughout the business
* Creative and a strong copywriter
What you'll get in return
* Working for a large, influential business with great exposure throughout the business
* Competitive salary dependent on candidate experience
* Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.