Your new company
This company has been a successful and influential business within the Travel industry, renowned for offering a luxury, 'once in a life time' experience to its customers. This award-winning travel company which offers a range of services and activities, as they are experts in creating life-long memories.
Your new role
They have an exciting new role to join the companies marketing team as a PR Assistant - a great opportunity for a candidate to begin their career within public relations, especially in this global and leading business.
You will be working closely with the PR Manager, to help create and execute all PR Campaigns from media coverage, liaising with agencies, analysing project results and reporting on their successes!
What you'll need to succeed
* A passionate and dedicated individual, who is looking to develop their skillset and career with Public Relations
* Proactively seeking out new PR opportunities for the company to evaluate
* Pitching ideas to stakeholder and media bodies, while building and maintain strong relationships with those media outlets and journalists
* Organise press trips, devising competitions and even brand partnerships
* Managing the press office calendars, making sure to utilise key dates and events for the brand
* Being creative for producing copy - i.e. writing and materials for wider press materials
* Attend network events and company meetings to generate new contacts for the company
* Aid in creating a Social Media strategy - anything from securing photoshoots and influencer/celebrity marketing
* Exceptional time management, who is adaptable and goes above-and-beyond expectations
What you'll get in return
* Hybrid work policy
* Great working environment, with a lot of social events company wide
* 21 days annual leave + 1 day off for birthday
* Private health and dental
* Life assurance, Eye Care and Pension
* Discounted holidays
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Training/Study budget
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.